PDA

View Full Version : Garage Fire on Rhapsody in Hadley

debzaranti
08-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Hi All,

This is probably posting in the wrong category (sorry). I'm wondering if anybody has a link to the You Tube video of the garage fire that occurred on Rhapsody in Hadley a week or so ago? Can't seem to find it on my own on You Tube. Thanks for any help!

Deb :posting:

cathyw
08-26-2012, 01:39 PM
I think this might be what you are looking for.
The SECOND post in the thread has the link.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/hadley-house-fire-video-59040/

spk7951
08-27-2012, 09:50 AM
Very strange to me. On my original post with the video the link does not show up. But if I access TOTV from my iPad the link is there. Weird.

skyguy79
08-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Very strange to me. On my original post with the video the link does not show up. But if I access TOTV from my iPad the link is there. Weird.SPK, for some reason if you use the Youtube link given in the address bar above the video, it will not show when you're using MSIE to view your post. If you use Chrome or Firefox and apparently on your ipod it will show ok.

To avoid the problem for the viewers you can go below the video on Youtube and click the "Share" button then copy the link that will appear. That link will appear ok!

Also when you see a link missing on MSIE like it happened on yours, you can still access it by clicking the quote button as if you were going to reply to the message. Strange enough the link will show there!

spk7951
08-27-2012, 12:06 PM
SPK, for some reason if you use the Youtube link given in the address bar above the video, it will not show when you're using MSIE to view your post. If you use Chrome or Firefox and apparently on your ipod it will show ok.

To avoid the problem for the viewers you can go below the video on Youtube and click the "Share" button then copy the link that will appear. That link will appear ok!

Also when you see a link missing on MSIE like it happened on yours, you can still access it by clicking the quote button as if you were going to reply to the message. Strange enough the link will show there!

Thank you, it worked. Learned something new today.

Skip2MySue
08-30-2012, 12:52 PM
SPK, for some reason if you use the Youtube link given in the address bar above the video, it will not show when you're using MSIE to view your post. If you use Chrome or Firefox and apparently on your ipod it will show ok.

Thanks for the info skyguy.....It was a neat subject that I hoped to share with others but of course it didn't open for me. But other members jumped on it and got the site to open which was great.
Skip 2