PDA

View Full Version : Gynecologist needed

cchase
09-05-2012, 01:28 PM
I am looking for a gynecologist that is accepting new patients. All that I have called so far are not accepting any more patients. The only way to get in is to be assigned to a physician's assistant. Any recommendations?

jnieman
09-05-2012, 01:46 PM
I am looking for a gynecologist that is accepting new patients. All that I have called so far are not accepting any more patients. The only way to get in is to be assigned to a physician's assistant. Any recommendations?

I see Rosemary Kipp Physician Assistant at Village Gynecology. She is great and does all my paps. If I have a serious issue, I am then scheduled to see the doctor which is Dr. Steepy.

rn1tv
09-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Dr Steepy is excellent MD but does not see patients for routine visits; only problem issues. She does have 2 NPs in her office for routine cases. There is another GYN that has priviledges at TVRH, Dr. Oscar Oscar Osorio (352-391-6464) and he does see patients for routine and problem issues (the only one I am aware of to have TVRH privledges and takes routine patients.) His patients really like him. Unfortunately, there are not enough GYN's available in TV that have privledges at TVRH.

Arubagirl2000
09-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Dr Nicky Hjort was a month ago. Don't know about now. She is wonderful.

Phone: (352) 259-5649