PDA

View Full Version : NEW SALON - Salon Chioma

MnGirl
09-13-2012, 05:14 PM
I have waited 5 years to find a salon that can cut hair and style it worth the prices I've had to pay. Salon Chioma is located between the Lady Lake Police Department, and the Post Office (371 Fennell Blvd.). Any of the stylist can cut, style and do great color, give them a try! 352-750-4020

jrandall
09-13-2012, 05:18 PM
I have waited 5 years to find a salon that can cut hair and style it worth the prices I've had to pay. Salon Chioma is located between the Lady Lake Police Department, and the Post Office (371 Fennell Blvd.). Any of the stylist can cut, style and do great color, give them a try! 352-750-4020
Thanks for sharing as I will need to find a salon in about 5 weeks.

billethkid
09-13-2012, 06:03 PM
if you haven't tried Tuscany Day Spa and Salon in Lake Sumter Landing, you will find the same qualities of performance and price there as well.....

btk

Sports Junkie
09-13-2012, 06:14 PM
What are the prices at this hair salon?

renielarson
09-13-2012, 06:14 PM
Another top rated salon is Victoria Hair Co. on 466 right before the produce stand. It's located in the strip of small malls. They pamper you whether you're there for a simple cut or a cut/color/highlight/lowlight or whatever.

The owner is the most dedicated and people pleasing person I know. She started with nothing and has built a successful business not only because of her work ethic, determination, customer satisfaction, and happy personality but because of her expertise and the expertise of all others who work in her salon.

Victoria makes sure you have a smile on your face and are happy when you walk out of the salon.