PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 Football

Count'n the days
09-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Anyone care to predict who will win the Big 12 this year? WVU plays Baylor this week. It would have been nice to have seen that match up last year with RG3 playing. Is K State for real? They certainly surprised me last week. How long will UT's rep keep them ranked? I have to admit I'm NOT a UT fan, but will miss all the UT fans I've grown to love while living in the Great State of TEXAS!

BaylorBear
09-27-2012, 08:30 AM
Anyone care to predict who will win the Big 12 this year? WVU plays Baylor this week. It would have been nice to have seen that match up last year with RG3 playing. Is K State for real? They certainly surprised me last week. How long will UT's rep keep them ranked? I have to admit I'm NOT a UT fan, but will miss all the UT fans I've grown to love while living in the Great State of TEXAS!

Hello there! Being an alumnus of both Baylor and UT, I tend to agree with you about UT. Not a big fan myself, but know a bunch of really nice people who are such! As to the WVU/Baylor game, I think it is pretty much even steven. WVU always fields a fine team. Spent a year there when my first spouse was a professor at Salem College in Salem, WV. Loved the community and the people were just great! I always root for WVU when they are playing -- EXCEPT THIS WEEK!!! Hope to meet you when we move permanently to TV in December!