PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Lawn Care

nancydrew
10-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Has anyone had any experience with R & R Landscaping? Found them in the newspaper but thought I'd check here first. While I'm at it, I'll also mention 'AES1' and Bakers Lawn Service'. Any info will be appreciated. :)

Paperboy
10-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Has anyone had any experience with R & R Landscaping? Found them in the newspaper but thought I'd check here first. While I'm at it, I'll also mention 'AES1' and Bakers Lawn Service'. Any info will be appreciated. :)

Call STELLAR!!!

Della
01-11-2013, 11:02 AM
I used a new lawn service called A CUT ABOVE. Matthew Shrader is the owner and I found him to be trust worthy, hard working and very happy with the end results. His # 352-255-0840.

skyguy79
01-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Stellar! Three of my neighbors are also using them and I wouldn't be surprised if there'll be more of them using Stellar in the near future who are currently under contract with other services or do it themselves!

Barefoot
01-11-2013, 11:47 AM
PTL and Stellar both offer total lawn care packages including mowing, fertilizing, trimming shrubs, weeding, and pest control indoors and out. We have talked to both these companies because we plan to change our lawn care provider soon.

sharonga
01-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Very happy with PTL. We have been in Sanibel for 6 months.

prendymom
01-11-2013, 02:43 PM

we have Village Lawn Service...great customer care & always do a super job.
never heard of R & R??
Joyce :D