PDA

View Full Version : Intermediate Round Robin Tournament

Thnonne
10-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Next week the PCVG and the rec dept. will be conducting a round robin doubles pickleball tournament at O'dell rec center. On Tues the 23rd will be mixed doubles, Thurs the 25th will be ladies doubles and on Fri the 26th will be men's doubles. All three events will begin at 7:30 am, come out and watch some really good intermediate players competing and having fun. Bring a folding chair and a cold beverage and enjoy the event.

Monkei
11-22-2012, 06:01 PM
is there a listing somewhere of ladies and men looking for partners for pickle ball leagues, etc?

Thnonne
11-23-2012, 01:31 PM
is there a listing somewhere of ladies and men looking for partners for pickle ball leagues, etc?

For info on all pickleball activities log on to pickleballcommunity.com.

Monkei
11-24-2012, 07:01 AM
For info on all pickleball activities log on to pickleballcommunity.com.

It's a great site and have visited it many times now, but unless I am missing something I do not see any area on the board which pairs partners or lists those looking for partners. Am I missing it?

Thnonne
11-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Next week the PCVG and the rec dept. will be conducting a round robin doubles pickleball tournament at O'dell rec center. On Tues the 23rd will be mixed doubles, Thurs the 25th will be ladies doubles and on Fri the 26th will be men's doubles. All three events will begin at 7:30 am, come out and watch some really good intermediate players competing and having fun. Bring a folding chair and a cold beverage and enjoy the event.

This tournament was in Oct, you are using an old post to ask your question. Just so people are not confused, the Nov tournament is also over. The next tournament in Dec is an ability level open event for advanced 4.0 and 4.5 players.