PDA

View Full Version : Stranded Long Beach, NY - Need Rental ASAP

mgm4444
11-02-2012, 06:19 AM
I live in Long Beach, NY. It has been declared a disaster area. I won't be able to go back to work for at least 2 months (downtown NYC). I need a rental ASAP. I have a home in Lynnhaven but it's rented (I will not ask them to leave). I would like something near Spanish Springs, gas cart, Internet. It feels so wrong even saying that. That I "want" something when others have nothing to go back to, ever. So, let me say those would be my desires. I do not have time or energy to check out anything, so I would have to go by your word, if you do, indeed, have something. I'm also reaching out to my sales agent (who has been a friend from the first time we met), and also trying to get a hold of the woman who rents my home for me. I can't spend a half a fortune, so $$ is a concern as well.

Cell, Internet is very sporadic - so I may not be able to follow up in a timely manner. I will so my best.

Thank you,
Mary

Thank you for any leads you can give me.

Deb01
11-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Check out HomeAway Vacation Rentals: Beach Houses, Condos, Cabins, Villas & Vacation Rental Homes (http://www.homeaway.com) for rentals

asianthree
11-02-2012, 08:38 AM
sent you a pm

asianthree
11-02-2012, 08:55 AM
sent you a pm about our furnished patio villa