PDA

View Full Version : Date Faithful Ad

Bogie Shooter
11-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Any comments on the babes in the Date Faithful ad banner??

graciegirl
11-11-2012, 12:47 PM
I am trying to believe that the admin and the moderators don't know about it and these ads just sneak in somehow....

I am a little annoyed.

Bogie Shooter
11-11-2012, 12:53 PM
I wonder if they are clients or just model's.

Down Sized
11-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Any comments on the babes in the Date Faithful ad banner??

Are you interested?

Bogie Shooter
11-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Are you interested?

In what??

rubicon
11-11-2012, 01:09 PM
We don't like young men. We want you. Who is you? Age? Gender?. Hmmmmmmm

Down Sized
11-11-2012, 01:19 PM
I usually don't even look at the ads. Never seen it.

Patty55
11-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I think those ads are placed based on your individual surfing habits, so, if you get those kind of ads maybe you were up to no good.:thumbup:

rubicon
11-11-2012, 01:29 PM
I have only ever been in love with one woman for some 56 years but I must say with great respect that I have always loved women. So I still do look from a distance and thanked God for this creation.

graciegirl
11-11-2012, 01:32 PM
I think those ads are placed based on your individual surfing habits, so, if you get those kind of ads maybe you were up to no good.:thumbup:

Now wait a minute missy. I am seeing that ad....lol.....:o:shrug::eek:

Patty55
11-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Now wait a minute missy. I am seeing that ad....lol.....:o:shrug::eek:

That's what you get from "boning up" on Monica & Bill.

Serves you right:ohdear:

jblum315
11-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Well, it's not showing up on my page so I guess I'm not in the right demographic group.

ugotme
11-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Well, "Saint Anthony" here sure hasn't seen any of those ads.

ME = Nice little Italian boy !!!!

TOTV Team
11-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Those are delivered via Google, we suggest clearing cookies, cache and a reboot. We don't see the ads but if you are we would clear cookies.

Down Sized
11-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Those are delivered via Google, we suggest clearing cookies, cache and a reboot. We don't see the ads but if you are we would clear cookies.

So. These people that are seeing this ad have been checking some of these sites??
:shocked:

ilovetv
11-11-2012, 10:01 PM
All I see in the ads are "Dryer Vent Cleaning" and "showroom SLAB selection" (slab of stone, I think). How boring....

CFrance
11-12-2012, 12:00 AM
I have never seen an ad on TOTV. But our son always commandeers my newest laptop and installs Adblock, among other programs. Good boy!

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
11-12-2012, 09:35 AM
I have never seen an ad on TOTV. But our son always commandeers my newest laptop and installs Adblock, among other programs. Good boy!

Thanks for that. I just googled "adblock for safari" and installed it in less than one minute. All ads have disappeared. Wow!!!

eweissenbach
11-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Thanks for that. I just googled "adblock for safari" and installed it in less than one minute. All ads have disappeared. Wow!!!

That may not be good for the site. I presume ad buys are based on number of eyes viewing them. If ads are blocked then that MAY mean fewer eyes (don't know for sure how that works). If most people did that, the site may cease to be economically feasable. Not trying to start a controversy, but I personally do not mind the ads, realizing that something has to drive the ability to offer the content to the subscribers for free.

CFrance
11-12-2012, 11:42 AM
That may not be good for the site. I presume ad buys are based on number of eyes viewing them. If ads are blocked then that MAY mean fewer eyes (don't know for sure how that works). If most people did that, the site may cease to be economically feasable. Not trying to start a controversy, but I personally do not mind the ads, realizing that something has to drive the ability to offer the content to the subscribers for free.

I understand what you're saying. But Adblock works on every site, not just TOTV. Many sites that I go to every day run verrrrry slowly without it. Mainly the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, which happens to be my home page.

It also provides some security features. Disabling ads for some sites, like your bank and cc accounts is highly recommended. Admin can ask people to disable Adblock for TOTV site if need be.