PDA

View Full Version : How my top 30 Predictions Fared

tonyj5
11-26-2012, 10:14 AM
The LPGA talent is unquestionably at its highest level ever. With so many great players, it seemed we had a different winner every week. In fact the 27 tournaments played, brought us seventeen different winners. We had winners from eight different countries. The LPGA has truly become the international tour, that Commissioner Michael Whan predicted it would be when he took the commissioners job a few year's back.
The number of tournaments has grown from 23, when Mr. Whan took the reigns, to 27 this year. In about 6 weeks the 2013 schedule will be released, and rumour has it that we could have 30 tournaments. In theses troubled times for our economy, the LPGA is heading in the right direction.

Back in January, I released my top 30 predictions for the 2012 Rolex Player of the Year. It was a very strange year with the "sure shot" Yani Tseng crumbling the second half of the season, and players like Inbee Park and So Yeon Ryu reaching levels we didn't think were possible. On the down side Morgan Pressel, Michelle Wie, and Song-Hee Kim, forgot what it was like to be on the leader board.

Let's take a look at how well my predictions went:

Mostly Harmless: How My Top 30 Predictions Turned Out. (http://mlyhlss.blogspot.com/2012/11/how-my-top-30-predictions-turned-out.html)