PDA

View Full Version : Member status

OldDave
12-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Is there a list somewhere that explains what the various member statuses are and what they mean: junior, senior, gold, etc.

quirky3
12-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Junior member < 30 posts
Member 30 - 99 posts
Senior member 100 - 499
Veteran Member 500 - 999 posts
Gold Member 1,000 - 1499 posts
Platinum Member 1,500 - 1999 posts
Soaring Eagle Member 2,000 - 2499 posts
Sage 2500 or more posts

OldDave
12-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Thanks quirky.

Cisco Kid
12-11-2012, 08:54 AM
Thanks , I too was looking for that.

:wave:

kbace6
07-09-2013, 07:31 AM
Junior member < 30 posts
Member 30 - 99 posts
Senior member 100 - 499
Veteran Member 500 - 999 posts
Gold Member 1,000 - 1499 posts
Platinum Member 1,500 - 1999 posts
Soaring Eagle Member 2,000 - 2499 posts
Sage 2500 or more posts

It has been a while, so I thought I would resurect this thread started by OldDave.

I could not find a link to this information anywhere but in this quoted post.

Keep posting people!
:posting:

davecz1
07-09-2013, 07:50 AM
Slowly sneaking up the scoreboard!

golf2140
07-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Some people post on every subject, evening if they don't have a clue just to raise their numbers. :posting:

graciegirl
07-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Some people post on every subject, evening if they don't have a clue just to raise their numbers. :posting:
. I took it to mean me. I do have a LOT of posts and the number embarrasses me.

But I don't post just to raise my numbers. That really hurt my feelers.

I defend my honor by saying that I have never been in trouble with the law and the posting keeps me outa bars. ;)

golf2140
07-09-2013, 08:07 AM
That was kinda mean. I took it to mean me. I do have a LOT of posts and the number embarrasses me.

I defend my honor by saying that I have never been in trouble with the law and the posting keeps me outa bars. ;)

Gracie, when you post it has a meaning. some folks post to post.

graciegirl
07-09-2013, 08:08 AM
Gracie, when you post it has a meaning. some folks post to post.
Oh. I am so embarrassed. I thought I was gettin' on your nerves. I am so sorry I was a smart aleck.

kbace6
07-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Oh. I am so embarrassed. I thought I was gettin' on your nerves. I am so sorry I was a smart aleck.

Gracie, you never fail to put a smile on my face. :kiss:

KathieI
07-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Gracie, I certainly don't think he meant you, your posts have a lot of meaning and helpful advice for many of us. But I do agree with Golf2140, I see some people who just post one line with nothing pertinent to increase their numbers and I find it very annoying. Have a good day and stop worrying... LOL..

Serenoa
07-09-2013, 08:23 AM
And recently two TOTV members that we lost were honored posthumously with the "Eternal Member" status. Very thoughtful of TOTV to do this.

TOTV Team
07-09-2013, 09:26 AM
We appreciate all the member support and are happy to have any member that we have lost eternally remembered here on TOTV.

ugotme
07-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Well . . . hopefully, Admin, I can hold off on that designation for a loooooooong while ! LOL

ugotme
07-09-2013, 11:34 AM

Don't worry GG - you will only get on our nerves after about 100,000 posts! LOL

Then we will re-look at your status !

:BigApplause:

asianthree
07-09-2013, 03:29 PM
And recently two TOTV members that we lost were honored posthumously with the "Eternal Member" status. Very thoughtful of TOTV to do this.

i agree

elizabeth52
07-09-2013, 04:28 PM
I have just achieved "junior" status and have learned so much from everyone. Since I am constantly referring to something I have read I TOTV my husband decided to register also and introduced himself as a new member; however, he has also been given "junior" status even though he has only posted a couple of times ( I'm the chatty one, he is more the strong silent type :) is tis because we are both register from the same IP address?

BS Beef
08-15-2013, 05:24 PM
. I took it to mean me. I do have a LOT of posts and the number embarrasses me.

I took the comment as sarcasm. I thought golf2140 was being ironic since that post had no meaning. Maybe I just missed the joke? :shrug:

Indydealmaker
08-15-2013, 05:30 PM
It is important to remember: Sage does not mean Wise. Unless, of course, the poster is Gracie!:bigbow:

ugotme
08-15-2013, 08:35 PM
I think We should designate a new status for Gracie . . .

THE BOY HOWDY

:bigbow:

LuckySevens
08-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Gracie, you must feel SOOOO loved on TOTV. I don't know you personally, but I have read many of your posts, and I think you earned your status by being so insightful.......and funny at times. Mostly you give good sound advice and comments.
I dub you 'Queen of TOTV'.

asianthree
08-16-2013, 05:55 AM
i miss old dave

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
08-16-2013, 06:01 AM

And if they post 2500 clueless, stupid posts they are anointed with the title of "Sage". Somehow that just doesn't seem right to me. (Please note; tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
08-16-2013, 06:03 AM
Gracie, I certainly don't think he meant you, your posts have a lot of meaning and helpful advice for many of us. But I do agree with Golf2140, I see some people who just post one line with nothing pertinent to increase their numbers and I find it very annoying. Have a good day and stop worrying... LOL..

Yea. me too.

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
08-16-2013, 06:08 AM
It is important to remember: Sage does not mean Wise. Unless, of course, the poster is Gracie!:bigbow:

Well, unless you're talking about spice or a plant, I think that it does.

sage
/sāj/
Noun
1)An aromatic plant (Salvia officinalis) of the mint family, with grayish-green leaves that are used as a culinary herb, native to...
2)A profoundly wise man.
Adjective
Having, showing, or indicating profound wisdom.
Synonyms
wise - sapient - sagacious - prudent - judicious

rubicon
08-16-2013, 06:29 AM
I believe that every member has his/her right to an opinion even if it is one word, one sentence or one paragraph. I also believe that it would be more productive if members kept their personal attacks about a fellow member private. In that same vein remember he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

I believe that if a member is interested enough and dedicated enough to this forum to reach that magic number he or she is entitled to that member status. IMHO good communication requires an openness and acceptance in the beginning of any idea giving it a chance for analysis. When Fred Smith was in college he wrote his thesis based on the FexEx model. His professor gave him a B and told him it was unworkable

graciegirl
08-16-2013, 07:37 AM
I believe that every member has his/her right to an opinion even if it is one word, one sentence or one paragraph. I also believe that it would be more productive if members kept their personal attacks about a fellow member private. In that same vein remember he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

I believe that if a member is interested enough and dedicated enough to this forum to reach that magic number he or she is entitled to that member status. IMHO good communication requires an openness and acceptance in the beginning of any idea giving it a chance for analysis. When Fred Smith was in college he wrote his thesis based on the FexEx model. His professor gave him a B and told him it was unworkable

Rubicon.

Sometimes I like you and sometimes I just love you.

But in an acceptable way to Mrs. Rubicon and to Sweetie.