PDA

View Full Version : Singles Pool

TVMayor
12-26-2012, 04:02 PM
Does anyone know if a singles group exists for single pool players?

2BNTV
12-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Does anyone know if a singles group exists for single pool players?

Try this link: VIRGINIA TRACE, THE VILLAGES, FLORIDA (http://www.virginiatrace.com)

chachacha
12-26-2012, 09:36 PM
just a suggestion, you could try to start a group within one of the singles clubs, such as sumter singles or baby boomers or villages singles...they have all kinds of activities which people sign up for. why not pool?

TVMayor
12-27-2012, 07:54 AM
just a suggestion, you could try to start a group within one of the singles clubs, such as sumter singles or baby boomers or villages singles...they have all kinds of activities which people sign up for. why not pool?
My first thought was to explore the possibility of a group already being in existence, my second thought was why am I on the computer when I still have boxes to unpack and a whole lot of organizing to do. (Because unpacking boxes boooores me.) Since the arrival of the moving van the only club house I have been to says Home Depot on the front, oh Ace is doing so rescreening for me. My visitors are limited to the garage door screen installer, garage drop down stair installer and I am looking forward to a visit from an electrician to add plugs in the garage. I think I have a couple of weeks before I can come out and play.