PDA

View Full Version : Dallas anyone??

Happinow
01-28-2013, 11:24 PM
Is anyone watching Dallas on TNT?? What a great show. It's so suspenseful!! I sure wish Larry Hagman were still alive.....God rest his sole. He was such a great actor. They've done a good job grooming this other young actor as his son to take over the part of the villain.

jojoin
01-29-2013, 01:26 AM
I use to watch the original Dallas and was surprised this new version is pretty good.
Will miss Larry Hagman, even though you can see how frail he was looking, he could still get into the JR character. Wonder how they plan on writing him out of the show......

justjim
01-29-2013, 07:51 AM
Is anyone watching Dallas on TNT?? What a great show. It's so suspenseful!! I sure wish Larry Hagman were still alive.....God rest his sole. He was such a great actor. They've done a good job grooming this other young actor as his son to take over the part of the villain.

We had to rush home from a social event last night to watch the 2 hour episode. You are so correct about Larry Hagman. :BigApplause:

gocubsgo
01-29-2013, 08:00 AM
LOVE the new Dallas but will be sad to see the end of JR! I am recording the whole series.

Bavarian
01-30-2013, 01:49 PM
I think John Ross is even more evil then his father. Linda Gray was on Fox and Friends yesterday morning and she said that J.R. will die on the series and they will give him a nice funeral. Remember, he had one before on the original series. How many remember Larry Hagman playing Mark Fleming on the Rogues?