PDA

View Full Version : Golf Cart Storage

Single Track
02-02-2013, 10:22 AM
I have a patio villa and was wondering where I could store my golf cart if I rented my villa without offering the golf cart. It seems like this is what folks are now doing due to insurance issues. The question is where would I store it or would you simply leave it in the garage and keep the keys? I see where there are RV storage places but what about golf cart storage.

rjn5656
02-03-2013, 07:59 AM
you can put it at one of the storage sites (there is one just left to the Walmarts on 466). I stored my corvette in one while I needed room in the garage. they have different sizes and they are secured with a lock.

daca55
02-07-2013, 09:41 AM
I too have a patio villa and I am renting it right now. I left my golf cart in the garage way over to one side so the tenants can get their car into the garage. I gave a set of keys for my cart to a friend in case for some reason it has to be moved. We are now 7 days into the rental month and I have not heard a word from my tenants. Because of insurance I couldn't let them use it. If they rent one they can leave it in the driveway. I couldn't find a storage place that was accessible by golf cart. :gc: