PDA

View Full Version : Singles Valentine dance

chachacha
02-02-2013, 08:24 PM
occasionally the Villages puts on a dance for us poor singles...so let's take advantage and support it or there will not be many more forthcoming...the date is Friday Feb 15 and tickets are on sale at the box office....dances are no fun without dance partners so i would encourage any single guys to attend as you can be sure there will be lots of gals!! see you there!

Geewiz
02-02-2013, 09:04 PM
occasionally the Villages puts on a dance for us poor singles...so let's take advantage and support it or there will not be many more forthcoming...the date is Friday Feb 15 and tickets are on sale at the box office....dances are no fun without dance partners so i would encourage any single guys to attend as you can be sure there will be lots of gals!! see you there!

Cha - where is the dance and is the box office co-located? BTW - I dance like one of those beer horses.

G

chachacha
02-03-2013, 11:14 AM
i will find out where the dance is when i go to buy a ticket...there are box offices at spanish springs and lake sumter (near Coldwater Creek store) and also on line. not sure if there is one at brownwood yet....i take it you mean clydsdales :)

manaboutown
02-04-2013, 09:55 PM
Sounds like great fun! Wish I was there...

kittygilchrist
02-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Clydesdales are fabulous!

chachacha
02-05-2013, 10:03 AM
the dance will be held at lake miona rec center....i love the quote from ben franklin!

chachacha
02-06-2013, 07:07 PM
just some additional info...the ticket for the dance costs $6...a bargain! music by the Keatings...also just found out that saturday, feb 16, the Villages Singles is sponsoring a singles block party at lake sumter landing...just look for the balloons. you will get a half valentine which you will then mingle around to find the other half and get to meet some fun people in the process...prizes awarded to the lucky couple later at Waterfront.

veroni02
02-09-2013, 10:41 PM
i will find out where the dance is when i go to buy a ticket...there are box offices at spanish springs and lake sumter (near Coldwater Creek store) and also on line. not sure if there is one at brownwood yet....i take it you mean clydsdales :)

chachacha....hope to see you guys and ladies there. spoke with you about a year ago and coming down next week to look at a house...ron in nc

chachacha
02-10-2013, 09:06 AM
i am not sure how sales for the dance are going....if they don't sell enough tickets it has happened before that they cancel the dance....i suggest you go on online box office and purchase your ticket or call box office to see what they think....anyone who is thinking about attending should get their tickets now to keep the dance alive!! don't wait to buy them at the door or may not find anyone there!

chachacha
02-12-2013, 09:08 PM
latest news from marty newton (the music, my mistake) is that the dance has been opened to couples also as i guess not enough tickets were sold to singles...that is better than a cancellation! so come on down!!