PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to play music with

George H
03-27-2013, 09:13 AM
I've been playing music off and on for the past 40+ years. I have a 6 & 12 string A/E guitar(s). I am self taught. I love playing Bob Dylan, Neil Young, John Prine, Beatles, etc. I have a friend who plays electronic drums...need bass player, someone who can play lead and maybe a banjo picker.

skip0358
03-27-2013, 10:02 AM
I've been playing music off and on for the past 40+ years. I have a 6 & 12 string A/E guitar(s). I am self taught. I love playing Bob Dylan, Neil Young, John Prine, Beatles, etc. I have a friend who plays electronic drums...need bass player, someone who can play lead and maybe a banjo picker.

Here's some info I got for a friend the other day.He to wants to play. Hope this helps

Sanibel7

Re: Play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by skip0358

Sent this to a good friend ( Glenn ) of mine. Send a private message back to me with your telephone number. He's a good guitar player. He plays with some guys now. Skip or skip0358@gmail.com

Hi Skip, Thanks for the response. My e-mail address is DWBrien@aol.com. I have reserved the Tea room at the Bradenton Rec center for Sat 4/20 at 3:30 Pm til 6 for all who are interested.
Thanks for the interest and let your friend know that there are no commitments to this it's just to have fun, Dan

George H
03-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Thanks...I'll put the date on my calendar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George H

Sanibel7
03-27-2013, 07:38 PM
George, Please send me your e-mail address at DWbrien4@aol.com so I can put you on the list if anything changes. We are set for Apr 20th at the Bradenton Rec ctr form 3:30 til 6 Pm. This is designed to be fun so bring who you want and what you want to consume. There will be no set pattern to the music but we will be able to meet other musicians in the Villages. I personally play keys and do a little singing but if you know of another keyboard player who wants to come they will be more than welcome to use my equipment. If all goes well with this encounter I will book a room on a steady basis to continue. Please plan to attend and i'll be looking forward to meeting you.

Dan

George H
03-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Dan

I will send a private message
I am definately looking forward to this...thanks

George H

Beatit
03-28-2013, 06:29 AM
Dan
My husband expressed an interest when you posted your thread. His name is Dave Kysar
And his email is dkysar@salconinc.com.