PDA

View Full Version : Capitol Brass - Albany NY

skyguy79
04-16-2013, 04:55 PM
The video I'm posting was just made 10 days ago and its of a brass band called Capitol Brass. This group is a subdivision of a larger musical organization called Brass-O-Mania that was founded and managed by a good friend (since the early 70's) called Tom MacDonald. He formed this group roughly 5 years before I moved to TV and Tom invited me to be a part of it.

Unfortunately it was about 30 years since I last played and time has rendered me incapable of participating let alone getting my lip back in shape. Anyway, I've posted this because I believe that there are some readers that might enjoy this 15 minute recording that contains a small portion of their full repertoire. Enjoy!

Capitol Brass (Excerpts) @ BHOF Springfield MA 2013 - BFDTV - YouTube.

(MSIE Users - See post 2 for link)

skyguy79
04-16-2013, 04:58 PM
The video I'm posting was just made 10 days ago and its of a brass band called Capitol Brass. This group is a subdivision of a larger musical organization called Brass-O-Mania that was founded and managed by a good friend (since the early 70's) called Tom MacDonald. He formed this group roughly 5 years before I moved to TV and Tom invited me to be a part of it.

Unfortunately it was about 30 years since I last played and time has rendered me incapable of participating let alone getting my lip back in shape. Anyway, I've posted this because I believe that there are some readers that might enjoy this 15 minute recording that contains a small portion of their full repertoire. Enjoy!

Capitol Brass (Excerpts) @ BHOF Springfield MA 2013 - BFDTV - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMbzdE1Qj7o&feature=share&list=UULY1SRzIvtEVzXtzRkeu4Dg).YouTube must have changed something. Appears the share link they provided doesn't show on MSIE. I've quoted the OP so you can access the link.