PDA

View Full Version : More Land Purchased on 466A

curly top
06-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Numerous rumors in TV that the builder has purchased 600 acres on 466A. Anyone know if this is true and where on 466A?

T-325
06-05-2013, 07:22 PM
See the thread

The Villages contracts Lake County property

graciegirl
06-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Well, if it is a rumor we will know sooner or later and if it is a fact that too will be known.

The developers play very close to the vest and not even the sales people know what is happening until it is announced.

I have read so many things on here that came straight from the horses mouth but that horse was not speaking very clearly.

We old farts do rumors better than any group I have ever met.

Time will tell.

SALYBOW
06-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Amen to that Gracie!

SusanOfWoodbury
06-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Well, if it is a rumor we will know sooner or later and if it is a fact that too will be known.

The developers play very close to the vest and not even the sales people know what is happening until it is announced.

I have read so many things on here that came straight from the horses mouth but that horse was not speaking very clearly.

We old farts do rumors better than any group I have ever met.

Time will tell.

I read a small piece in the Ocala newspaper a couple of weeks ago. The article indicated that the land was bought by Morse and the land would be surveyed. No information on what they are planning on putting on the land.. I say they need an indoor pool and basketball courts etc....

GaryW
06-06-2013, 02:59 AM
Would be hard to find that much property on 466a in Sumter County that The Villages do not own except being Pine Ridge Dairy. That would be in Lake County. Possible since we have the land south of that. Only Time will tell. Was just out in that area yesterday and seen some things, so you never know...:MOJE_whot:

mulligan
06-06-2013, 06:11 AM
Just go to lake county GIS, and look at the owners of the parcel....no rumor.

ROCKETMAN
06-06-2013, 02:26 PM
See the thread

The Villages contracts Lake County property

I assume if they build houses on that land, there would be cart paths to connect to the south side of 466a like to bonifey. That would run it right past o'sheas irish bar, Went their last night, patio complelely full listening to dunning shaw. Beer 2 bucks and wine 3.

GaryW
06-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Just go to lake county GIS, and look at the owners of the parcel....no rumor.

Was just on it, The Pine Ridge Dairy Property is owned by Pullum and Pullum in Leesburg still Pine Ridge Dairy for now.
All land south of PRD is owned by The Villages down to Pennbroke Fairways. That is where I was at just about 2 hours ago with Rainey Const guys. Until it is swapped on paper nothing is certain.