PDA

View Full Version : Ballroom Dancing

cujoforever
12-03-2006, 07:08 AM
Do any of the recreation centers in Lake Sumter Landing have ballroom dancing? If so, please let me know which evenings and what time.
Thank you.

The Great Fumar
01-29-2008, 03:42 AM
you know guys.....there is ball room dancing lessons on Tuesdays at la hacienda rec center

dadspet
01-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Lots of Dancing:

Of course theres dancing at both Squares every night with a variety of Bands from Rock/Country/Swing/Polka/Latin/Misc. Its easier to dance at Sumter landing then Spanish Springs. You can't beat the price and most of the entertainment is real good.

Kayti Bells every afternoon and Nights. Nights tend to get very crowded but most afternoons, especially Sat and Sunday afternoons, ballroom dancer have room and good music for dancing.

Other then that heres a few of the Dances /Lessons / Practice sessions at Rec Centers:
Ballroom practice Sat Night at BridgePort
Sun Latin Practice at Pimlico with adv lesson at times
Mon afternoon Swing Lessons (Beginner I think) followed by Cha CHa lesson (Beginner) at La Hacenda and Ballroom Practice at night at Canal Street
Wed afternoon Advance Lessons at La Hacenda - This month its Arg Tango
Thru afternoon Shag lessons at Churchill and 2 step practice at Pimilico

Above lessons are free and The Village College has a tons of dance lessons most days of the week for a fee.

More ballroom/swing/Polka/2 step other dances every week just look at the paper every day to find schedules / locations and times.

I think you will find more lessons and dances here then you have time for.

See you at a dance

nONIE
01-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Dadspet,

now how would you know all this information? hmmmmmmmm???????????

How bout some free lessons when we get down there? ;)

dadspet
01-30-2008, 09:10 PM
sure if you can get your hubbie to agree! I think he keeps saying something about 2 left feet. Two left feet is an actually an advantage since for almost all dances men start on the left foot and with 2 left feet they don't have a decision to make. ;D

See you on the dance floor or probably sooner!

nONIE
01-30-2008, 10:36 PM
dadspet,

then he should have no trouble at all.LOL 1rnfl

Peggy D
01-31-2008, 12:50 AM
sure if you can get your hubbie to agree! I think he keeps saying something about 2 left feet. Two left feet is an actually an advantage since for almost all dances men start on the left foot and with 2 left feet they don't have a decision to make. ;D

See you on the dance floor or probably sooner!

Right Foot: Other left foot!!