PDA

View Full Version : Dog Walking

jstwatchng
01-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Dear Neighbors and Friends:

It seems to me that most people who have dogs and walk them through our streets think they have the right to allow the animals to do their business on everyones lawn.

We disagree with this behavior as the scent is left from the dogs as they "mark" their territory. The humans on the other end of the leash show little or no respect for their neighbors or the neighbors property (some of us spend alot of money on landscaping)

Please people, let your dogs do their business on your own lawns and when you walk your dog, walk them in the middle of the road.

Talk Host
01-07-2007, 04:56 PM
I could not agree more! I wonder how many of those people would allow their granchildren to poop in somebody's yard. Same stuff, just from a different container.

sparky
01-07-2007, 06:08 PM
I like animals but I could not agree more!!! Take em for a walk but only after they " take care of business" in your own yard. The post office area is not a dog dump!!!! :'(

troll44
01-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Why don't they make a dog walking area on several areas within The Villages? We paid extra for a corner lot and it seems (while we sleep and eyes are not looking) dogs relieve themselves on our lawn! We don't have a dog, don't want a dog, and most certainly don't think we should have to pick up messes from dogs! What a beautiful place we live in and people don't have the common courtesy to respect others property. I think the Village Watch should WATCH and fine these inconsiderate people that mess on other's lawns. Wow, I got that off my chest!

CitrusSister
01-08-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm so sorry many of you are experiencing ill mannered pet owners who lack common courtesy.

Having said that, permit me to brag about my neighbors here in Polo Ridge. They are considerate and polite and respect our property as well as other people's in the neighborhood. It must be uncommon so I feel particulary grateful and may just tell them so! Good news is always appreciated, right?

If someone's dog did poop on my lawn, I might be tempte to put a small sign on my lawn temporarily asking that they curb their dog or at the very least, stay off mine.

Hard to know what to do...we shouldn't have to TELL people etiquete at THIS stage of our lives. Good luck.

villagera1
01-14-2007, 05:31 PM
We should have dog runs! People that walk the dogs in my area are very inconsiderate. We work had to keep the yard looking nice and pay for landscaping very day 7 days a week the same people walk there dogs and the dog relieve on my yard and the owners stand and watches them. People who want to live here and keep it clean are people with class.

mmclover
10-31-2007, 03:59 PM
Wow, is there not a pooper scooper law in your state, if there isn't maybe TV should have one. My dogs are trained to "spend their pennies" before we leave the house, and we carry a plastic bag, just in case, but they are not allowed to dally and smell. We are out for a walk and that is what we do.

The Great Fumar
11-01-2007, 03:39 AM
There's more to it than just pooping on everyone's lawn...While most people do pick it up and put it in a plastic bag , Then they throw it down the sewer drains which flow downstream to the drain ponds where it accumulates and makes a horrible stench for all the golfers to smell.....Many of the homeowners around the ponds complain about the smell but don't know what to do about it.....
I have jumped more than one guy and gal about letting their dog or dogs dump on my lawn and I no longer care it their feeling get hurt.....I live on Amberwood golf course and paid a big premium for this lot and am not interested in sharing it with all the neighbors pets.......they think (if at all) that everyone loves little doggies ,but quite a few of us gave up dogs when our kids were grown and not looking for another one......Thank you for reading this and now that its off my chest , I will sleep better tonight.....

THE TICKED OFF FUMAR.

bestmickey
11-01-2007, 05:40 AM
While I don't have one, I love most dogs (certain breeds scare me). However, I will be very vocal or demonstrative to the ignorant 'parents' should they disrespect me and my lawn. Any poopers, if I see it happen, will be followed and I will relocate the poop from my lawn to their front porch, depositing it directly in front of their door.

nitehawk
11-01-2007, 09:51 AM
I am happy to see i am not the only one who feels so strongly about other peoples dogs relieving themselves on other peoples lawns.

ewstanley
11-01-2007, 10:31 AM
I am surprised that TV doesn't have an ordinance that requires dog walkers to pick up after their animals. It seems like a no brainer to me. Our home owners association requires it, of course I am sure that there are a few who are just plain rude. We live on a corner and for the most part people comply with the ordinance. A $25 fine helps keep people in line. :cop:

bamafan
11-01-2007, 12:00 PM
From the posts that I read most people do pick-up after their pets. It seems that most homeowners do not want a pet doing the do on their property. Pick up or no pickup.

abracadabra
11-01-2007, 12:00 PM
While I'm walking MY DOG, who doesn't do "her thing" on anyone's lawn, I notice that more women pick up after their dogs than men. I've actually seen a man carry a piece of cardboard to "flick" the dump into the bushes. Another deposited a small package on my neighbors driveway and left it there. Maybe because women changed so many diapers earlier on in life that "poo" isn't so "ucky" to us. For all of the above complaints, have you seen more men or women breaking the rules? Just a thought........... Come on, villagers, POST!

Talk Host
11-01-2007, 12:28 PM
I am surprised that TV doesn't have an ordinance that requires dog walkers to pick up after their animals. It seems like a no brainer to me. Our home owners association requires it, of course I am sure that there are a few who are just plain rude. We live on a corner and for the most part people comply with the ordinance. A $25 fine helps keep people in line. :cop:

The Villages has no law enfcement arm. There is no police department. There is no way to enforce anything.

ZMAN
11-01-2007, 02:15 PM
I agree there are inconsiderate people who walk their dogs and don't clean up behind them or allow them to do their business on lawns. This problem is not restricted the TV and can be found in all areas. It is cause for concern but what concerns me most is the vitriol that is permeating in this discussion and other forum discussion subjects. I was led to believe TV is Florida's friendliest home town. I am beginning to have second thoughts about my retirement destination.

Cliff
11-01-2007, 03:21 PM
I, too, have spent a lot of my time chasing people off my lawn where their pets have left me a gift. Of course, the problem is not the pets, it is the Village Mentality that drives these inconsiderate people to disregard the facts that they are tresspassing, that the drop (picked up or not) leaves a stench which every other passing pet MUST investigate. Some pet owners insist that their picking up the droppings is all they are required to do. Well, WRONG!!!!!! You should never have allowed the pet to go on the property in the first place. My little dog has never in his life set foot on another person's lawn but his own. I walk him in the street and pick up his droppings with toilet paper, deposit it into a plastic bag, bring it home and flush the dropping down the toilet, minus the bag, of course. What is so hard about that? :edit:

Taltarzac
11-01-2007, 03:41 PM
I agree there are inconsiderate people who walk their dogs and don't clean up behind them or allow them to do their business on lawns. This problem is not restricted the TV and can be found in all areas. It is cause for concern but what concerns me most is the vitriol that is permeating in this discussion and other forum discussion subjects. I was led to believe TV is Florida's friendliest home town. I am beginning to have second thoughts about my retirement destination.

I would not judge TV by what some people post on various threads on TOTV. Message boards often show the worst in people when they post anonymously or semi-anonymously on the Internet. Check out some of the other message boards on the Internet like Findlaw's message boards or those connected with the Internet Movie Database or those of Snopes.com. They often get extremely nasty in their exchanges.

I actually think that by in large the Villages show more concern for their neighbors than in many other places. Of course, there are exceptions, but the Villages is a place with a lot of friendly people.

I am a male and I walk my own dog Sport and always carry a plastic bag. If I forget one, then I use something from my wallet to pick up the poop. Fortunately, I have always had something other than $ to get the dog's poop up with if my pockets were devoid of a plastic bag. Not much can be done from stopping the dog from peeing where he wants to go except making sure he does not pee in the same spots.

bigrichie
11-01-2007, 06:29 PM
i agree 100%, when my son comes down, with his dog, i make sure he does his business in my yard , before we walk him. i would also like to complain about the smokers , who think it's OK to flip their butts not only on my lawn, but all around the common area's of the villages. those butts with filters will last on the ground forever, until someone picks them up.

The Great Fumar
11-01-2007, 11:48 PM
talterzac.....Your a stitch........You must be the guy that woke me up one morning and ask me if I had five one's for a five...............

fumar ;D ;D ;D ;D

Avista
11-02-2007, 01:05 PM
We bought a container of poop bags that attaches to our dog leash. It's a great invention. Always have bags with us when our dog is out.

SteveZ
11-02-2007, 01:38 PM
I've got two dogs (Smooth Fox Terrier and a Lakeland Terrier). Walking the dogs is a joy for a "dog person." and trips away from the house always include plastic bags "just in case" something happens.

Dog walks are supposed to be a social time, and not centered as a canine bathroom-break. For the dog that's penned inside all day, and brought out of the house solely for a walk to allow the dog to relieve itself, I can't blame the short critter at the ground-end of the leash for the insensitivity of the taller critter at the handle-end. That's why having a courtyard villa and a dog door going out to the courtyard made so much sense to me. It definitely makes walks more pleasurable for all.

Are there inconsiderate dog owners? Sure, there are! I would like to think they are the exception to the rule, comprising a small minority for the sake of the canine population. Like anything, it's always the small minority that tend to get the majority of the attention.

For fellow dog owners, those folk who don't appreciate any critter - canine, human or otherwise - defecating on their yards are correct in voicing their displeasure. Please appreciate that other's property is theirs and no one has an easement to use other's property in that manner. If you walk your dog solely to allow it to relieve itself on other's property, don't be surprised with your neighbor retaliates in kind.

For fellow property owners, please accept that accidents do happen despite the best of intentions and protections, and the responsible dog owner-walker-neighbor will clean up the mess and take measures to insure it doesn't happen again on your property.

Taltarzac
11-02-2007, 01:39 PM
talterzac.....Your a stitch........You must be the guy that woke me up one morning and ask me if I had five one's for a five...............

fumar ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sounds like me. :joke:

Peggy D
11-02-2007, 06:12 PM
I remember someone posting this problem once before ( and Jan has a post that addresses the same situation today)

It sounds to me there are ALOT of inconsiderate dog owners in TV if this keeps coming up.

As I wrote once before, hose them down (owner and dog) if you see them on your property when a polite request to not allow that has been previously given.
"Opps, the hose got away from me"

See how they like THAT!!

Just so you know--I don't get mad--I get even!!!

Button
11-02-2007, 07:54 PM
I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one having problems with certain pet owners, My husband didnt think I should voice anything, because he thought it was just me, after I showed him all the responses to inconciderate pet owners (pic up or not ) he agrees, this is a problem and these people should be fined, especially when you have already asked them to not let there pet use your yard as a potty

drdodge
11-02-2007, 08:04 PM
hi

If you check your registered plot plan you will find that your lot line is approx. 13 ft from the edge of pavement, therefore your lot starts at that point. There is 13 feet on each side of the road that belongs to whoever owns the road. You do not own that 13 feet.

DrDodge

Talk Host
11-02-2007, 08:50 PM
hi

If you check your registered plot plan you will find that your lot line is approx. 13 ft from the edge of pavement, therefore your lot starts at that point. There is 13 feet on each side of the road that belongs to whoever owns the road. You do not own that 13 feet.

DrDodge

At your encouragement, I checked my "plot plan." There is absolutely nothing.....as in zero about a 13' offset from the street. It shows my driveway going right to the street. Sorry, but dogs and owners that intrude on my property are tresspassing.

ewstanley
11-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Hi,
I wouldn't even think of accidentally squirting someone with a hose while they were walking a dog.
Obviously not one of the friendliest of TV.
Perhaps they should have a pet free zone for those who object to animals.
::)
Liz

Peggy D
11-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Hi,
I wouldn't even think of accidentally squirting someone with a hose while they were walking a dog.
Obviously not one of the friendliest of TV.
Perhaps they should have a pet free zone for those who object to animals.
::)
Liz

I guess its OK for owners to intentionally allow their dogs to do their thing on someone elses lawn. How inconsiderate. I agree with Jan.

ewstanley
11-02-2007, 09:19 PM
I never thought that anyone would intentionally let an animal defecate on a specific lawn. That must be some well trained dog. If the person doesn't pick up after the animal it is a extremely rude owner. It sounds like TV is full of inconsiderate people. If someone didn't pick up after their animal it should be brought to their attention. We live on a corner in Michigan and we have an occasional case of someone not picking up after the animal but it isn't that often.
scoop your dog's poop :bigthumbsup:

Taltarzac
11-02-2007, 09:25 PM
I remember someone posting this problem once before ( and Jan has a post that addresses the same situation today)

It sounds to me there are ALOT of inconsiderate dog owners in TV if this keeps coming up.

As I wrote once before, hose them down (owner and dog) if you see them on your property when a polite request to not allow that has been previously given.
"Opps, the hose got away from me"

See how they like THAT!!

Just so you know--I don't get mad--I get even!!!

That would probably open you up to a lawsuit especially if you hosed someone down when it is cold outside. The damages would probably be minimal unless hosing the person down caused them to get sick.

Peggy D
11-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Interesting comments about my solution of hosing down inconsiderate dog owners.

Go to "Do you speak up or ignore" Look at reply from Redwitch. I guess some feel thats a better way of dealing with it. Maybe so, but H2O doesn't have an odor!!

If you need anymore proof of some dog owner being inconsiderate-- pictures speak a thousand words. Good work, Jan.

( Redwitch, my hubby agrees with you)

on1
11-03-2007, 01:32 AM
one issue that i think is being missed is that pet droppings draw rats and that is a health issue. if you go on the cart trail or to the pool & postal enought you will see a rat or too , my wife had one run in front of her at the postal in liberty park this past wed.she made a call and you know how much good that will do . i seen a dead one today on the cart trail at the entrance to liberty park going to the tunnel. the rats are being feed by people with no class & no respect for there fellow village's . is it going to take one of these no class people catching a whipping to clear up this problem?

drdodge
11-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Plot Plan

I Think you read the wrong plot plan. you need to took at the one the bank or county has on file. It will show the area from the edge of pavement to your property line. Look at deed description of the number of sq.ft your lot is and match it up with plot plan.

DRD

Talk Host
11-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Plot Plan

you need to took at the one the bank or county has on file. It will show the area from the edge of pavement to your property line. Look at deed description of the number of sq.ft your lot is and match it up with plot plan.

DRD

That is exactly the one I looked at.

Avista
11-03-2007, 04:07 PM
I am a dog lover and have had dogs my entire life. I always pick up their poop. However, I have never had a dog I could depend on to pee or poop in once special spot. Sure we can try to get them to go before we leave our homes, but gee whiz they are dogs after all. As long as we are careful to pick up after them, can't our neighbors be a little understanding. That being said, we have NEVER EVER had a problem with neighbors. It's only in reading these posts, I am reading posts from people who don't seem to be too understanding toward pet owners. I would never ever live here if my dogs were not welcome.

Cliff
11-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Avista, your dog would never go on another person's property unless you ALLOWED him to do so. We are not stupid and think that the dog drags you onto the property where he has decided he will do his business whether or not you like it. Get real! If he/she runs out of time and must go, restrain him/her so that he/she does it in the street. Gee, girl, that is a no brainer. Lets stop putting the blame on the property owner who doesn't want your dog there. If you are unable to control your pet, you should not have a pet. It would appear that you never had a problem with other neighbors because they were too timid to let you know that you were doing wrong. Now you know.......

Taltarzac
11-03-2007, 05:45 PM
I am a dog lover and have had dogs my entire life. I always pick up their poop. However, I have never had a dog I could depend on to pee or poop in once special spot. Sure we can try to get them to go before we leave our homes, but gee whiz they are dogs after all. As long as we are careful to pick up after them, can't our neighbors be a little understanding. That being said, we have NEVER EVER had a problem with neighbors. It's only in reading these posts, I am reading posts from people who don't seem to be too understanding toward pet owners. I would never ever live here if my dogs were not welcome.

So far my immediate neighbors in Lynnhaven have been very good to my dog and me. I have heard that other people with dogs have problems with their neighbors and vice versa-- i.e. neighbors without dogs having problems with neighbors with dogs.

I cannot get my dog to poop and pee in one specific spot. Seems that would take a lot of training. Dogs do not do litter boxes very well. I do not think dogs do it on the street all that easily either unless the street has some grass associated with it.

Does anyone want to see the Villages become just a place for cats?

Talk Host
11-03-2007, 06:16 PM
My neighbors across the street walk their dogs around their own yard until the dog finishes. They, then, take the dog for a walk along the street. Their dogs, never, ever, not once (that I know of) defecate on the property of another person. It seems to me that is the way to do it. YES?

Cliff
11-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Talk Host: YES, YES, YES. Could you now convince some of these other people who think they have a right to violate the rights of their neighbors?

Taltarzac
11-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Talk Host: YES, YES, YES. Could you now convince some of these other people who think they have a right to violate the rights of their neighbors?

I usually take my dog to the Doggie Doo Run Run in the morning to do his business and get some exercise. That's also an option. Unless it is raining, which should help fix any problem with dog pee hurting someone's lawn.

He often does not want to do anything when we first let him out on our own lawn first thing in the morning.

jjdees
11-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Sounds like this thread needs a little humor. Now this is a true story. We lived in Manlius, NY, a suburb of Syracuse. Our neighbor behind us had, we heard, trained his dog to urinate in the toilet. We all had quite a few chuckles about this rumor. The neighbor had a party and we were invited. In the evening when it got a little chilly, the party moved indoors. I couldn't believe my eyes when later, the dog came up to his owner with a begging look on his face. The owner picked the dog up and walked to the bathroom with half the guests following and he held the dog, (medium sized) over the toilet as the dog urinated. There can't possibly be another dog in the entire world that urinates in the toilet. End of story.

Peggy D
11-04-2007, 12:43 AM

Avista,
You are a responsible dog owner. The point is, you clean up after your doggies. The blame is being put on the animal, when actually it is the owner who is at fault.

Any animal will do what they want, where they want no matter how many times you walk them around the yard, but if the owner doesn't clean up after their animal--that's being inconsiderate.

I don't have a dog (had to put one down several years ago--never got over it. Don't want to go through that again), but I love them. You are the neighbor I would like to have.

Avista
11-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks, Peggy. In fact we live in a courtyard villa because of our little dogs. However, we do like to take them for a walk occasionally. We try not to let them "go" in the front of neighbors yards, but I'm afraid occasionally it does happen. Like I said we pick up immediately. We love our little dogs.

Taltarzac
11-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Sounds like this thread needs a little humor. Now this is a true story. We lived in Manlius, NY, a suburb of Syracuse. Our neighbor behind us had, we heard, trained his dog to urinate in the toilet. We all had quite a few chuckles about this rumor. The neighbor had a party and we were invited. In the evening when it got a little chilly, the party moved indoors. I couldn't believe my eyes when later, the dog came up to his owner with a begging look on his face. The owner picked the dog up and walked to the bathroom with half the guests following and he held the dog, (medium sized) over the toilet as the dog urinated. There can't possibly be another dog in the entire world that urinates in the toilet. End of story.

This thread needed that. Thanks, JJDees. :agree:

mzmom3
11-04-2007, 08:12 PM
This is sounding very sad. We do not have a dog anymore but I would never treat an owner or their dog with such unkindness. Having said that, owners carry pooper bags and use them and please deposit them in your own trash when you get home. Not every dog can be so strictly trained to not defecate when out walking even if they did their business in their own backyard before the walk. This is making it feel as though THE VILLAGES isn't a very kind place to live underneath all that paradise talk or did someone already take a bite out of the apple?

Taltarzac
11-04-2007, 08:25 PM
This is sounding very sad. We do not have a dog anymore but I would never treat an owner or their dog with such unkindness. Having said that, owners carry pooper bags and use them and please deposit them in your own trash when you get home. Not every dog can be so strictly trained to not defecate when out walking even if they did their business in their own backyard before the walk. This is making it feel as though THE VILLAGES isn't a very kind place to live underneath all that paradise talk or did someone already take a bite out of the apple?

Fortunately this ill will towards dogs who poo and pee on yards of neighbors and others has not resulted in cruelty towards these pets. http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/cruelty_database/local_maps.php?state=FL

UPDATE November 6, 2007--I have heard rumors of dog poisoning though in some areas of the Villages about a year ago.

Talk Host
11-04-2007, 08:34 PM
I can see that the blame is now shifting to the property owners upon whose lawns the dogs are allowed to defecate.

ewstanley
11-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Hi,
I don't think that anyone is "shifting blame". I really believe that most dog owners don't intentionally take their dogs out to defecate on neighbor's lawn. Really, that is absurd. I have always picked up after my dog. I let my dog out to defecate in my backyard, but occasionally when we got for our walk things happen and I take along a bag and clean it up. We have a fire hydrant on our front lawn that most dogs use when they walk by, I would be going out of my mind if I got angry whenever a dog urinated on the hydrant. Life is too short. Just my two cents. Not everyone agrees - I can understand wanting a nicer lawn but it is just a lawn. We have a beautiful house and gorgeous landscaping but the little bit of lawn around the hydrant isn't gorgeous.

punkpup
11-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Well it never seems to fail. Every once in a while one of my dogs will escape making an unauthorized excursion through our neighborhood. Of course included in that excursion is the obligatory pee and/or poo on practically every lawn. And oh yes the person who hates or fears dogs the most is always just coming out of their front door which means the dog has to bark at them like a man eating maniac further exacerbating the situation. In the process of coralling the offending beast I've got to look for, retrieve and properly dispose of any solid deposits. Unless flagged by the lawn owner liquid deposits are next to impossible to detect but I always offer to hose the area with water if the spot can be located.

No matter how hard I try to be a good neighbor and a responsible pet owner :edit: happens.

Barefoot
11-05-2007, 11:45 AM

:agree: Good post Avista. I believe that the majority of dog owners are good, responsible people who try to make sure their pets do their bathroom duties at home before their walk, and pick up after their pets. I love to see the doggies riding around in golf carts looking so happy!

I hope people don't get turned off TV by the few negative posts they read. Yes, I'm sure there are a few inconsiderate dog owners, and a few bad drivers, and a few people who rant and complain about everything, and a few people who hate children, etc. But overall I've found everyone in TV to be friendly, happy, positive and enthusiastic. :bigthumbsup:

Taltarzac
11-05-2007, 02:10 PM
:agree: Good post Avista. I believe that the majority of dog owners are good, responsible people who try to make sure their pets do their bathroom duties at home before their walk, and pick up after their pets. I love to see the doggies riding around in golf carts looking so happy!

I hope people don't get turned off TV by the few negative posts they read. Yes, I'm sure there are a few inconsiderate dog owners, and a few bad drivers, and a few people who rant and complain about everything, and a few people who hate children, etc. But overall I've found everyone in TV to be friendly, happy, positive and enthusiastic. :bigthumbsup:

Agree with you Barefoot at last.

When we lived in Palm Harbor we had a neighboring house which a criminal defense lawyer owned and rented out. We had a string of very strange neighbors including a man upset with his wife who also happened to fly a helicopter for the Coast Guard. He would buzz the house every once in a while especially when he was checking if any strange cars (cheaters with his wife?) were in his driveway. Then, a couple whose dog kept getting loose in the neighborhood and various neighbors would pitch in to catch. And, a moronic man who dragged some pitbulls from his car window trying to teach them to run faster. Needless to say, the authorities, thankfully, took those dogs away. There were death threats though against this next door neighbor as of course this dragging incident made every Tampa Bay area news station's broadcast.

Most of our Palm Harbor neighbors were good ones, but you do have to look out for houses rented out by criminal defense lawyers. A few of those renters were also OK neighbors. There were a lot of different people in that house the nine years we were there.

You will find bad neighbors too in TV but think that it could be a lot worse like if you moved into a house next door to a criminal defense lawyer landlord who seemed to be renting to his potential or actual clients.

jfl319
11-05-2007, 07:18 PM

BUC
11-06-2007, 01:11 PM
The convenents should be changed to allow home owners to construct approved fences in there back yards, without forcing dog owners to buy a courtyard villa. Friendly ?

mmclover
11-06-2007, 06:36 PM
My dogs have been trained to go on command ie. "spend your pennies". They know what that means and spend their pennies at home before leaving the house. Therefore, not soiling anyone elses yard.

Taltarzac
11-06-2007, 07:58 PM
My dogs have been trained to go on command ie. "spend your pennies". They know what that means and spend their pennies at home before leaving the house. Therefore, not soiling anyone elses yard.

Inquiring minds would like to know? How did you get your dogs to "spend their pennies"? How did you train them to poo on command? Did someone else do this?

I heard of training dogs not to eat dog poo, but these sounds like really disciplined dogs to do this on command.

The Great Fumar
11-07-2007, 05:13 AM
Thats wonderful MMCLOVER !!!!
NOW ,if you can just teach about 47 million other dog owners how to do this we'll ALL be happy.........