PDA

View Full Version : JOBS IN THE VILLAGES

vsanantonio
04-18-2007, 11:52 AM
i have a home in the villages but work up north and come back and forth plan on full time by years end. Would like to work in the villages wondering if anyone knows if they offer Health Benefits or who does Thanks Vinny

CitrusSister
04-23-2007, 09:08 PM
They seem (?) few and far between. If you're from "up North" prepare yourself for a change in pay shock. Phew! The wages are quite a bit different here.

Have you had any luck yet? Hope so.

vsanantonio
04-24-2007, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the Advice no luck yet still working up north planning on retiring end of year and moving full time to the villages Vinny

Talk Host
04-24-2007, 09:02 AM
Vinny,

The Villages has a human resources office. There are tons of jobs in the Villages, and it is my understanding that under some circumstances, there is health insurance. My suggestion would be to call the human resources office now and discuss "getting on the job list." Their number is 352-750-5152 there is also a web site at http://www.careersinthevillages.com/

Hope this is helpful. BTW, I met one of the young women who works in the human resources office and I would have to say that she is one of the most attractive women I have met in a long time. ;D

GERALDINE
04-24-2007, 07:30 PM
I believe that Publix Grocery Stores has health benefits even for part time people. :welcome:

gingersmom
04-25-2007, 01:49 PM
There are plenty of jobs around the Villages that offer benefits. The jobs with The Villages usually are very low-pay and most do not offer health benefits. After trial and error I found a good job with a lawfirm across from Loews, so not really IN The Villages but just outside of it. Still only takes me 10 minutes to get to work.