PDA

View Full Version : Sky Poop

JohnZ
04-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Yes I know. Weird topic. No, it's not about that "blue ice" ejected from jet liners. It's something different....perhaps even lofty and poetic. There's been a lot of buzz in the forum regarding....let's be blunt....dog poop around town. I work from home.....give me a computer, an internet connection, a phone and a calculator....and I'm in business. Sometimes I take a break and go out on the lanai and look up into the sky to take-in the beautiful flatland vista that Florida living offers. Have you ever watched how the clouds move and change formation and sometimes just scream for a "Rorschach" interpretation? Of course you do. Well, this afternoon, I spied a cloud (a few clouds actually) that I swear looked exactly like a poodle taking a dump.....yup....right there in our pristine blue sky......over The Villages no less. There in the sky was a white poodle, an all poofy sort of one, hunched over doing its thing. A little cloud (real little) appeared to be expelled with a little wisp of another cloud that was attached giving the impression that this dainty poodle was leaving a real "steamer". How dare this happen....here ....over The Villages proper. Lofty...definitely yes. Poetic....nah....don't think so. But pretty cool I think. Just thought I share that with y'all.

Cisco Kid
03-15-2013, 05:57 AM
:bigbow::: TV even have poop in the sky

There is a fascination with poo down dar

Taltarzac725
03-15-2013, 06:46 AM
Yes I know. Weird topic. No, it's not about that "blue ice" ejected from jet liners. It's something different....perhaps even lofty and poetic. There's been a lot of buzz in the forum regarding....let's be blunt....dog poop around town. I work from home.....give me a computer, an internet connection, a phone and a calculator....and I'm in business. Sometimes I take a break and go out on the lanai and look up into the sky to take-in the beautiful flatland vista that Florida living offers. Have you ever watched how the clouds move and change formation and sometimes just scream for a "Rorschach" interpretation? Of course you do. Well, this afternoon, I spied a cloud (a few clouds actually) that I swear looked exactly like a poodle taking a dump.....yup....right there in our pristine blue sky......over The Villages no less. There in the sky was a white poodle, an all poofy sort of one, hunched over doing its thing. A little cloud (real little) appeared to be expelled with a little wisp of another cloud that was attached giving the impression that this dainty poodle was leaving a real "steamer". How dare this happen....here ....over The Villages proper. Lofty...definitely yes. Poetic....nah....don't think so. But pretty cool I think. Just thought I share that with y'all.

Sure do miss John Z's contributions.