08-11-2013, 03:45 PM
playing with some user control panel features

wendyquat
08-11-2013, 04:22 PM
playing with some user control panel features

Drones?

ajbrown
08-11-2013, 04:37 PM
wendyquat: I am not sure I understand your drone reply. Am I a drone? I looked up the word to be sure I knew the implication. Number 1 seems like a pretty good gig, numbers 2 and 3 are pretty harsh and number 4 , well .... have to think about that one.

drone 1 (drn)
n.
1. A male bee, especially a honeybee, that is characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey. Its only function is to mate with the queen bee.
2. An idle person who lives off others; a loafer.
3. A person who does tedious or menial work; a drudge: "undervalued drones who labored in obscurity" (Caroline Bates).
4. A pilotless aircraft operated by remote control.

PS. I am just having fun...

skyguy79
08-11-2013, 05:25 PM
wendyquat: I am not sure I understand your drone reply. Am I a drone? I looked up the word to be sure I knew the implication. Number 1 seems like a pretty good gig, numbers 2 and 3 are pretty harsh and number 4 , well .... have to think about that one.

drone 1 (drn)
n.
1. A male bee, especially a honeybee, that is characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey. Its only function is to mate with the queen bee.
2. An idle person who lives off others; a loafer.
3. A person who does tedious or menial work; a drudge: "undervalued drones who labored in obscurity" (Caroline Bates).
4. A pilotless aircraft operated by remote control.

PS. I am just having fun...I took it strictly as item 4, but I have to admit that I thought you were preparing you controls for a launch from the cape when I read the title of the thread!

Sky "T- one post and holding" guy! :D