PDA

View Full Version : Artisan Shows on Village Squares Contact Person

Hummintwo
08-12-2013, 11:12 PM
By chance I have been in contact with a talented artist featuring her work on handbags.

Does anyone know who she may contact to participate in the artisan travel shows that are featured on the Villages squares a few times a year? This particular artisan resides in Sarasota, Fl.

I should have been more specific in this post about this talented artist. Sue obtains quality clean handbags and handpaints using her original designs on both sides of each handbag, clutch, etc. She also takes vintage book pages and paints her designs on them and partially revealing the text from the page that she removed from the book.

She would like to participate in an artisan show in the Villages and I hope you can help me help her. Her work is very pleasing to the eye and wonderful quality.

SALYBOW
08-13-2013, 05:19 AM
I believe that Rebecca Schwartz ran it this year.

oot
08-13-2013, 05:53 AM
I believe that Rebecca Schwartz ran it this year.

I believe they are run by American Craft Endeavors. I attended the show earlier this year, and also attended one in Michigan over the summer. Some of the same vendors were there and noticed my Villages shirt. We got to talking and they all said they do those shows in the Villages each year and they all belong to that organization.