PDA

View Full Version : Best place/deal when staying at Disney

kyblue
08-15-2013, 09:59 AM
We got the yearly pass - and wanted to know recommendations to stay at Disney or close to Disney. Like the idea of staying on Disney property - so that we can come and go easier. Any recommendations - how do we get the best deal? Thanks

Deb01
08-15-2013, 03:18 PM
If you stay at Port Orleans you can take a boat to Downtown Disney and A bus to all of the parks. We love the services there. Great restaurant at the hotel too.

Cedwards38
08-15-2013, 03:22 PM
If price is no object, do The Grand Floridian! If you intend to go a lot then check out the Disney Vacation Club. My suggestion is to move it around. Try The Polynesian Resort, The Contemporary Resort, The Boardwalk, Coronado Springs, and all the others just for the variety and excitement of a new place. I'm definitely in favor of staying on the Disney property though. Nothing like being right there inside the "magic' all the time!

rayschic
08-15-2013, 04:28 PM
We got the yearly pass - and wanted to know recommendations to stay at Disney or close to Disney. Like the idea of staying on Disney property - so that we can come and go easier. Any recommendations - how do we get the best deal? Thanks

Check out this site for Disney savings.

MouseSavers.com - Your source for Disney discounts, codes & deals! (http://www.mousesavers.com/)

Bonnevie
08-15-2013, 05:42 PM
I went over this past Sunday to meet some family in town. I went really budget and got a Florida rate at the All Star Music. $86 a night. I call the All Star hotels the motel 6s of disney but it was a perfectly adequate room and there are buses to everywhere. I think the Florida resident rate ended today but they'll have it again.
If you just want to stay on property for the transportation the All Stars work fine...if you want luxury then you go up from there.

asianthree
08-15-2013, 07:40 PM
flordia resident prices are always around we stay at a different hotel each time for the food and wine festival...the best hotel for that is the swan or dolfin in less than 5 minute walk you are in epcot