PDA

View Full Version : westward ho?

chachacha
08-16-2013, 11:30 AM
don't make fun of my title! whilst i am enjoying the cool weather and relaxing time out west with my family, i see that no one has been posting much on this thread! so i will come up with the barely formed idea of proposing a trip for singles next summer out west. i am very familiar with yellowstone park, mt rushmore, medora, jackson hole, cody, and any other places you might like to visit in the montana/n and s dakota/wyoming area. one would need at least two weeks to do the trip justice. if you start perusing group travel books now and see where they take you on tours and how much they cost, i am sure we could do it all ourselves with a big van at far less expense and more fun! so let me know if anyone thinks this is a good idea. would probably have to limit to six or eight people.

kittygilchrist
08-16-2013, 03:53 PM
I'm in!

chachacha
08-20-2013, 11:13 AM
just bumping this idea again as it was not listed for very long. for those who like hiking and backpacking, an extra few days could be arranged where my very experienced son-in-law would love to show you some beautiful spots...you can see jeep videos of his trips with family and church, with music by my daughter, at PastorJohnMontana - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/pastorjohnmontana)