PDA

View Full Version : De-Cluttering!

quirky3
08-25-2013, 12:58 PM
A nice, rainy Sunday afternoon to de-clutter. Donating "just a few" books to the local library!

pooh
08-25-2013, 01:38 PM
When you are finished at your place, please come over to my house.....;)

kittygilchrist
08-25-2013, 01:59 PM
:wave: I hope you mean Sumter library...

kittygilchrist
08-25-2013, 02:01 PM
When you are finished at your place, please come over to my house.....;)

Hey Pooh, I'm decluttering too. should we come over around dinnertime?
keehee.
Kitty (actually watching football...I lied)

Yorio
08-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Careful you don't hurt your back taking books to the car as well as getting it out of the car to the library bin. I came close and perhaps that's the reason I am doing poorly in golf. I think I still brought too many books to TV so need to de-clutter once the books get here. Some towns have free book lending facilities by street curbs. Wonder if TV will allow such set-up so people can donate books in those slots and those who want to borrow can borrow or just take them. I for one am not allowed to buy anymore physical books though my wife is not a tree hugger. I am grandfathered in for past books purchased but now can only buy Kimdle friendly books.

quirky3
08-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Good advice! I am planning to ask if we can use a rolling cart to take the books into the library. Books weigh a lot!

patfla06
08-26-2013, 01:56 PM
I can totally relate!

Villages PL
08-26-2013, 04:45 PM
A nice, rainy Sunday afternoon to de-clutter. Donating "just a few" books to the local library!

Wow! That's a lot of books. Are you going to get some new ones to take their place or are you giving up reading for good? ;)

quirky3
08-26-2013, 05:19 PM
Wow! That's a lot of books. Are you going to get some new ones to take their place or are you giving up reading for good? ;)

Keep the few that I will actually read more than once - otherwise....E-books!