PDA

View Full Version : Shellie Zimmerman files for divorce

quirky3
09-06-2013, 06:47 AM
George Zimmerman's Wife Files for Divorce - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-wife-files-divorce/story?id=20171165)

DaleMN
09-06-2013, 07:10 AM
And this is news why? :doh:

quirky3
09-06-2013, 07:18 AM
And this is news why? :doh:

I guess you'll have to ask Fox News, CNN, ABC.....

graciegirl
09-06-2013, 07:21 AM
He won the case, George did, and has had a lot of support, but he is gonna lose that support if he keeps getting his picture taken at a gun factory and being pulled over for speeding.

Sit down George and be quiet.

Golfingnut
09-06-2013, 07:50 AM
Perhaps he knows he got away with homicide and his conscious is bothering him.

jnieman
09-06-2013, 08:40 AM
After the trial was over, she was in the front row and when the verdict was read and even later on when George was mingling in the courtroom he didn't even go over to give her a hug or even speak to her. I knew something was rotten in Denmark at that point.

aln
09-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Perhaps he knows he got away with homicide and his conscious is bothering him.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't; he definitely was "not guilty" of 1st degree murder. The trial PROVED that.

I'm surprised it's not in the news when he passes gas!

yabbadu
09-06-2013, 08:47 AM
I agree..WHY is this news in this forum?

quirky3
09-06-2013, 09:10 AM
I agree..WHY is this news in this forum?

You can ask the 158 people who have viewed it so far. Or, you can take a different perspective (from a thread posted yesterday)

gomoho
09-06-2013, 09:14 AM
Why so much judgement about what someone else shares??? Not interested - don't open the post. Gee whiz we can get crotchety as we age.

donb9006
09-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't; he definitely was "not guilty" of 1st degree murder. The trial PROVED that.

I'm surprised it's not in the news when he passes gas!

The trial did not PROVE he was not guilty. The prosecution failed to prove he WAS guilty. There's a big difference.

I'm just quibbling a point, I wasn't there, I don't know what happened.

keithwand
09-06-2013, 10:27 AM
Maybe now he and Casey Anthony can get together. What a pair.

Barefoot
09-06-2013, 11:03 AM
George Zimmerman's Wife Files for Divorce - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-wife-files-divorce/story?id=20171165)

Why so much judgement about what someone else shares??? Not interested - don't open the post. Gee whiz we can get crotchety as we age.

Exactly, the thread was clearly titled.

dotti105
09-06-2013, 01:51 PM
Lots of threads here while he was in court. The OP doesn't need to chastised for presenting an update on this guy.

If you aren't interested, don't read it! But don't criticize the poster for presenting an news clip on this man that created so much sensation and controversy.

buggyone
09-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Lots of threads here while he was in court. The OP doesn't need to chastised for presenting an update on this guy.

If you aren't interested, don't read it! But don't criticize the poster for presenting an news clip on this man that created so much sensation and controversy.
That is true. Zimmerman ( killer of unarmed 16 year old youth) and Casey Anthony ( not guilty of killing her child) are both NOT GUILTY in the eyes of Florida.
Great state, isn't it?

manaboutown
09-06-2013, 09:46 PM
This is no big surprise considering the stress they have been under. I hope he is successful in his suit to be reimbursed by the state of Florida for being persecuted for legally defending himself.

justjim
09-06-2013, 10:12 PM

I wouldn't question the right to start a thread since the media brought the divorce up but why can't they (media) give these trials and the related players a rest. Our justice system is wrong in my opinion for allowing these trials to be televised in the first place.

Its bad enough to have Monday morning quarterback on our favorite coaches and teams----now we have the same going on with these media hyped televised trails. These are real people and not Perry Mason reruns.

DaleMN
09-07-2013, 07:48 AM
He won the case, George did, and has had a lot of support, but he is gonna lose that support if he keeps getting his picture taken at a gun factory and being pulled over for speeding.

Sit down George and be quiet.

Better yet, crawl in a hole somewhere and never come out again.

BobnBev
09-07-2013, 08:24 AM
The trial did not PROVE he was not guilty. The prosecution failed to prove he WAS guilty. There's a big difference.

I'm just quibbling a point, I wasn't there, I don't know what happened.

The burden of proof lies with the State to prove him guilty. He doesn't have to prove himself NOT guilty.

Monkei
09-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Casey Zimmerman, has a nice ring to it.

janmcn
09-08-2013, 07:26 AM
It's interesting that Shellie Zimmerman thinks the most valuable asset in their marriage is George's paid up life insurance policy, with her named as beneficiary, according to the newspaper. Obviously, she thinks George is toast, but George will know whoever gets that shot off will be aquitted on Florida's 'stand your ground' law.

graciegirl
09-08-2013, 07:43 AM
It's interesting that Shellie Zimmerman thinks the most valuable asset in their marriage is George's paid up life insurance policy, with her named as beneficiary, according to the newspaper. Obviously, she thinks George is toast, but George will know whoever gets that shot off will be aquitted on Florida's 'stand your ground' law.

I don't understand what you meant by this part.

The rest, haggling over assets, and bitterness appear to happen a lot in divorce situations.

murray607
09-08-2013, 07:52 AM
You can ask the 158 people who have viewed it so far. Or, you can take a different perspective (from a thread posted yesterday)

Thanks Quirky3, after all this is a Non Villages forum and apart from your post I was not aware of this.
Obviously, there are enduring issues in his relationship.