PDA

View Full Version : Israel has been very quiet about Syria

Monkei
09-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Concerning they are Middle East neighbors I would think that they have more to fear from gas attacks. Maybe I missed it. Did they make any comments? About a year or so ago we about had to plead and beg with them not to bomb Iran.

billethkid
09-07-2013, 11:36 PM
They just have more sense than we do and are not in the business of TALK n TELL the world everything. Only The rachet jawed politicians with a camera or mic in their face feel a need to "perform" on the world stage.

We could learn from the Israelis.

btk

kittygilchrist
09-08-2013, 05:19 AM
try a source of news from Israel. they're saying plenty but they're not blabbing on the news what Mossad is up to.
Jerusalem Post
Ha Aretz

kittygilchrist
09-08-2013, 05:25 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/06/world/middleeast/israel-backs-limited-strike-against-syria.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

janmcn
09-08-2013, 07:05 AM
Israel has been passing out gas masks to its citizens and recently launched a missile, then shot it down themselves as a test.

Parker
09-08-2013, 07:10 AM
Gotta love Israel. They are not blabbermouths. They weigh and consider, act when necessary without fanfare. I admire them, but wouldn't be in their shoes for all the world.

shalomuall
09-08-2013, 11:44 AM
As someone who grow up in Israel, there is always lots of talk within the country but it is mostly speculations and info the residents should know. Israel will do what they have to in order to protect their people. All my relatives got their masks and prepared their special room but are going on with life as usual.
I pray those masks will never need to be used.

batman911
09-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Great time for an attack on Iran's nuclear sites while everyone's attention is focused on Syria.

NotGolfer
09-08-2013, 05:04 PM
try a source of news from Israel. they're saying plenty but they're not blabbing on the news what Mossad is up to.
Jerusalem Post
Ha Aretz

Having traveled to Israel...our tour-guide told us numerous times NOT to watch our main-stream news here as it's all fabricated with only a "grain of truth" to the stories. If you google Israel News (ie Jerusalem Post I think it's called) you will get their news and what's happening there. BTW...we all felt very safe while there...I'd go back in a heartbeat! It truly is "life-changing".......

rmcpklinefelter
09-08-2013, 05:35 PM
I love Israel, went in "07, trip of a lifetime. I also admire their willingness to act in an adult manor on the world stage. Our pols need to take lessons in maturity from them. When I was a freshman in high school I gave a speech in class about Israel not being a paper tiger, the same holds true today. Don't mess with Israel, foes never win, look at the record.

sharonga
09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
YaaaYYYYYY Israel!!!!!