PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon remembrance of 9/11

senior citizen
09-10-2013, 01:29 PM

rubicon
09-10-2013, 02:19 PM
My family and I were vacationing in the gulf. My wife went with the kids to meet the shrimp boats to pick up our evening meal. I was reading when my sister in-law called to inquire if we heard the news.

its no doubt that 9/11 will stay with all of us as did Pearl harbor for our parents generation

DianeM
09-10-2013, 02:47 PM
I was already in work when of my co's came in and said something had happened in the City. We all went to the lunchroom to watch TV and saw that tower one had been hit. While we were watching a second plane hit tower two. That was when we knew this was no accident. A little while later, we saw that the Pentagon had been hit. I worked on Long Island at the time and when we went outside, we could see the smoke from the towers. Truly one of the most horrible and sad experiences of my life. I felt personally insulted that some SOB had the nerve to do this to purely innocent people who just had the misfortune of going to work on a spectacular autumn day. I will never forget and trust me when I say, I could rip their hearts out just as they ripped out mine that day.