PDA

View Full Version : Petrina At Spanish Springs Tonight

Portia
09-17-2013, 08:25 PM
WOW!!!! Pertina's show was another hit tonight at Spanish Springs...music was fantastic....her show was awesome and the people loved it.....anyone else see it?????

delima2000
09-17-2013, 08:35 PM
We have seen Pertina's show at al's landing and she is wonderful. She sounded just like Adele when singing her songs. Sorry I missed her tonite but will look for her when she plays the town squares again.

Dianedabb
09-17-2013, 10:11 PM
Petrina will be at Lake Sumter on Saturday. Her show tonight was fabulous at Spanish Springs. She is a great performer and loves to get the audience to participate . Heard she will be a Savannah Center, April 2014.

delima2000
09-17-2013, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the info. She is so good.

Schaumburger
09-17-2013, 10:43 PM
I have heard Petrina on previous visits to TV -- she is great A+++. I wish The Villages web site would publish the entertainment schedule at the squares for October.

Does anyone know if Petrina is playing anywhere in The Villages from October 11-18? I looked on her web site, but her calendar only shows her engagements for September. I sent an e-mail to Petrina through her web site asking about October dates, but if anyone has the inside scoop, please post it on TOTV. Thank you.

sonny1g
09-19-2013, 08:16 AM
Petrina has played recently at Evan's Prairie and she will be there again on September 24th....if you have a band you would like to see at Evan's let them know. They have a music director now...and she's trying to mix up the music venue there....

sandybill2
09-19-2013, 08:35 AM
We love Petrina and follow her from Square to Square!

spk7951
09-19-2013, 09:51 AM
I have heard Petrina on previous visits to TV -- she is great A+++. I wish The Villages web site would publish the entertainment schedule at the squares for October.

Does anyone know if Petrina is playing anywhere in The Villages from October 11-18? I looked on her web site, but her calendar only shows her engagements for September. I sent an e-mail to Petrina through her web site asking about October dates, but if anyone has the inside scoop, please post it on TOTV. Thank you.

Petrina is not at any of the squares in October. Dates that were offered to her she had already been booked with other venues.

We also were at her Spanish Springs show Tuesday and as usual loved her performance. Looking forward to the show she is working on, with a band, at the Savannah Center on April 5th.

Schaumburger
09-21-2013, 10:50 AM
I sent an e-mail to Petrina, and she answered with her calendar for her October dates. She will be playing very close to the Villages on a few dates. If you want to know the dates and locations, send me a pm.

sandybill2
09-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Petrina is scheduled to be the entertainment tonight at Lake Sumter Landing. We will be there!