PDA

View Full Version : Returning to Villages Sept 28

maybe
09-22-2013, 10:23 AM
I am sorry I missed out on the summer parties with everyone. But I have finally arranged rental of my PA house and expect to be back in the Villages the evening of Saturday, Sept 28, if the rental truck doesn't break down. My car won't arrive until about 3 weeks later, but I am bringing my motorcycle in the truck, so, I might arrive wet at any party if it rains, but I expect to be there!

I currently do not have daily use of the internet, so this post is not meant to begin an exchange of greetings, just an easy way to give the news to those who know me.

Bill

kittygilchrist
09-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Hey Bill! Let us know when you get here. We'll make a big deal out of welcoming you and get a face-to-face event somewhere.
Kitty

asianthree
09-22-2013, 05:25 PM
someone will leave the light on for you...and a dry towel if you need it

maybe
10-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Well, I got back to the villages on the 29th and just got tv and internet hooked up this afternoon. I am still unpacking and organizing, as well as deciding what to get rid of since I am now combining the contents of two homes into one. I had thought I had sold and given away nearly everything from my PA house in the weeks before moving, and I still stuffed a 16 foot moving van full. Now I will have to have a garage sale to get rid of so many of those items I spent weeks buying at garage sales in May and June! I had thought I'd be maintaining two households, but my 29 year old son moved to OR so I decided to vacate my PA house and rent it out or sell it. It rented. I'll probably make a serious effort to sell it in a year or two.

Anyway, I am back, and hope to see you all soon.

Bill

katerogers
10-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Well, I got back to the villages on the 29th and just got tv and internet hooked up this afternoon. I am still unpacking and organizing, as well as deciding what to get rid of since I am now combining the contents of two homes into one. I had thought I had sold and given away nearly everything from my PA house in the weeks before moving, and I still stuffed a 16 foot moving van full. Now I will have to have a garage sale to get rid of so many of those items I spent weeks buying at garage sales in May and June! I had thought I'd be maintaining two households, but my 29 year old son moved to OR so I decided to vacate my PA house and rent it out or sell it. It rented. I'll probably make a serious effort to sell it in a year or two.

Anyway, I am back, and hope to see you all soon.

Bill

Bill,

You're in time to make it to Chachacha's party on the 19th. Send her a PM. You'll be able to meet quite a few people this way. It's a great group.
Katie