PDA

View Full Version : Evening Water Volleyball wants you!!

sunnsnow
09-22-2013, 06:01 PM
If you missed the evening water volleyball games this evening (Sunday) at Savannah Sports Pool, you missed a really fun time. There's still time, though, for you to join us. Tomorrow evening (Monday) at 6pm.
Schedule as follows:
Sunday, Monday, and Friday - 11:50pm to 1:50pm
Sunday evening - 4:50pm to dusk
Monday evening - 5:50pm to dusk (4:50pm beginning in October)
Tuesday, Wed., Thursday, and Saturday - 2:50pm to 4:50pm
Friday evening - 4:50pm to dusk

So, there you have it; 7 days a week and also 3 evenings per week. You're paying for this sort of activity and we would love to see you join us. Just arrive on time and get into the pool and you'll be placed on a team. It is BASIC play with higher than normal nets. The serve is just tossed over the net to the opposing team so no hard hand serves like at other pools. We usually have three courts going with 7 or 8 players on each team. A great way to meet friendly people who look forward to you joining them.

beekman
09-22-2013, 06:28 PM
Thanks for posting! I will try to come and bring my partner.

geonagle
10-07-2013, 10:13 AM
sunnsnow: I have sent you a private message on this subject.

PJUCTH
10-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Men And Women?

sunnsnow
10-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Men And Women?
Yes, both men and women are welcomed to participate. And, don't forget that they play 7 days a week, as well. Monday, Friday, and Sunday it begins at 11:50am. The other days (Tues., Wed., Thurs., and Sat.) play begins at 2:50pm.
There are 4 courts but usually only 2 or 3 are in use. So, there is plenty of room for those who wish to join in the fun.
Evening play begins at 4:50pm on Friday, Sunday, and Monday.