PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Live Your Life?

Bosoxfan
09-29-2013, 11:18 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102527792694996&set=vb.258471072155&type=2&theater

Dog poop? Saving chairs? Someone's driving too fast? How important is it?

gomoho
09-29-2013, 01:41 PM
WOW - very inspiring.

kittygilchrist
09-29-2013, 01:49 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102527792694996&set=vb.258471072155&type=2&theater

great post. thanks. what really matters?

Schaumburger
09-29-2013, 01:54 PM
Bosoxfan, Thank you for posting this. Richie is someone I would love to work with! And his parents always had his back. :BigApplause:

BS Beef
09-29-2013, 02:07 PM
Oh WOW!!! that is really inspiring and puts things in perspective. "I would say there isn't anything in life I can't do...just things I haven't done yet." Great parents too.

Thank you for sharing

twinklesweep
09-30-2013, 05:24 PM

I’ve seen this video before, was awed by it then, and am still awed by it. But even without Richie, how we answer the question highlighted above is one of the determining factors of our lives in terms of our attitudes and outlook. If we are to look honestly at the things that rile us up and ask ourselves, “How important is it?” for 90 percent, maybe more, of the “stuff” in our lives, it not only will NOT have a bearing on the rest of our lives but will not even mean anything by next week. And those things that truly ARE important can be dealt with more easily with more energy available from not sweating the small stuff. After all, most of it IS small….

graciegirl
09-30-2013, 05:25 PM
I’ve seen this video before, was awed by it then, and am still awed by it. But even without Richie, how we answer the question highlighted above is one of the determining factors of our lives in terms of our attitudes and outlook. If we are to look honestly at the things that rile us up and ask ourselves, “How important is it?” for 90 percent, maybe more, of the “stuff” in our lives, it not only will NOT have a bearing on the rest of our lives but will not even mean anything by next week. And those things that truly ARE important can be dealt with more easily with more energy available from not sweating the small stuff. After all, most of it IS small….

I so agree.

murray607
09-30-2013, 06:11 PM

I am humbled.

Villages PL
10-01-2013, 04:21 PM

In general, I don't disagree with what you have said but I think it may mean something different to each person. To me it means that we don't really need a political board on this website because, ultimately, nothing is accomplished.

As far as "small stuff" goes, who will be the judge of what that is? It's all relative, is it not?

Bucco
10-01-2013, 05:06 PM
In general, I don't disagree with what you have said but I think it may mean something different to each person. To me it means that we don't really need a political board on this website because, ultimately, nothing is accomplished.

As far as "small stuff" goes, who will be the judge of what that is? It's all relative, is it not?

Using your logic, we do not need a government either as nothing gets accomplished. I would also be shocked to hear of anyone who thought their comments would change anything.

Everything seems to be taken to extremes....my small stuff may be big stuff to you, and vice versa.

Those who REALLY believe will no longer be discussing much of anything, as it is small stuff and you will not change anything.