PDA

View Full Version : Halloween?

chachacha
09-29-2013, 12:53 PM
some of the newer peeps are asking about a Halloween Party. this is to assess how much interest there might be in a real old fashioned costume party and who would like to host it shortly after my oct 19 house party. or, alternatively, does anyone know of an already planned halloween party which we could attend as a group at one of the rec centers? perhaps a club you know is having one? i love to go to Katie Belle's when they have their costume contest as it brings out the amazing creativity of Villages residents!
so let's hear from anyone who is interested!!

kittygilchrist
09-29-2013, 12:57 PM
thanks Cha, I'm wanting something to do too....what's happening??

Bonnevie
09-29-2013, 04:46 PM
the Classic Rock n Roll Cub is have a Halloween Dance Oct 27 at 6pm not sure where....tickets are $5 got a hand out at another club meeting the other day costumes encouraged but optional per flyer

beekman
09-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Classic Rock n Roll Party sounds great! Hopefully more people will add info here! Tix are $5.00 from what I have heard but I do not know the location.

chachacha
09-30-2013, 01:16 PM
there is also a singles halloween dance at the elk's in belleview on sat oct 26. i have been to their dances and they are very nice, and afford an opportunity to meet folks from the outlying areas out of the bubble, too :) see info on dance information thread!

kittygilchrist
09-30-2013, 01:23 PM
I got a table for us singles at the Classic Rock and Roll Halloween party on the 27th. Tickets are $5and I will have 14 tickets...so pm me or post here if you want to go. It's Sunday night from 6 p.m-8:30 in the Lincoln Room at Laurel Manor. These events have been selling out with capacity of 225. The hosts decorate and make it all nice. BYOB.