PDA

View Full Version : Somalia and Libia both in one Day!

Madelaine Amee
10-06-2013, 06:32 AM
A very heartfelt thank you to the very brave guys/gals who do this frightening job to keep us safer in the free world. It is difficult for me to sit in the comfort of my home and think of people being dropped into these terrible situations.

My thanks also go out to the families of these brave men and women.

My apologies for the incorrect spelling on Libya!

buggyone
10-06-2013, 07:12 AM
A very heartfelt thank you to the very brave guys/gals who do this frightening job to keep us safer in the free world. It is difficult for me to sit in the comfort of my home and think of people being dropped into these terrible situations.

My thanks also go out to the families of these brave men and women.

My apologies for the incorrect spelling on Libya!

...and also a thank you to the Administration who gave the green light to perform these surgical strikes.

rp001
10-06-2013, 07:37 AM
...and also a thank you to the Administration who gave the green light to perform these surgical strikes.

"walk softly and carry a big stick!"

janmcn
10-06-2013, 07:59 AM
"Terrorists can run, but they cannot hide" said Secretary of State John Kerry.

God bless the navy seals.

DaleMN
10-06-2013, 09:00 AM
And they thought they could shut it down. :doh:

billethkid
10-06-2013, 09:10 AM
"Terrorists can run, but they cannot hide" said Secretary of State John Kerry.

After the arrow was shot then Kerry goes to where it landed and paints a target around the arrow in the bullseye.....failsafe claim eh?

btk

donb9006
10-06-2013, 09:18 AM
"walk softly and carry a big stick!"

We walk softly? More like a heard of buffalo...

janmcn
10-06-2013, 09:48 AM
After the arrow was shot then Kerry goes to where it landed and paints a target around the arrow in the bullseye.....failsafe claim eh?

btk

I don't understand your post, BTK. Are you saying Secretary Kerry should have led the charge himself or just been there to greet the liberators?

billethkid
10-06-2013, 10:07 AM
no/neither....just taking a shot at how some/most politicians claim successes real or imagined or other......a bit of (dare I say it.....political levity).

btk

10-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Probably not the OPs intent, but, this thread can't seem to avoid political statements and will be closed.