PDA

View Full Version : To the kind soul in the Winn Dixie Parking Lot

Schaumburger
10-12-2013, 08:39 AM
I want to say hats off and thank you to the kind soul who helped me yesterday afternoon in the parking lot of the Winn Dixie on 441/27. I had just arrived in The Villages, and was at the store getting a few items. When I came out of the store and looked at the front of my rental car, there was a small part dangling right under the front end.

As my good fortune would have it, the man parked next to me had tools in his SUV, got on his back in the parking lot and quickly fixed the problem. What a wonderful person! Our paths will probably never cross again in this lifetime, but I just want to say that things like this make me believe my guardian angel is watching over me for me to have parked next to Mr. Fix It.

Thank you once again, Mr. Good Samaritan, for coming to my aid yesterday. I don't know if you read TOTV or not, but my hat is off to you.
:bigbow: :mademyday:

KathieI
10-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Welcome back, Laura. Yes, some really great people are living here and they are so helpful.

graciegirl
10-12-2013, 08:46 AM
Laura. You are home, for a while.

Come on over.

Anytime.

Taltarzac725
10-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Glad to see that you are in the Villages. :coolsmiley:

bkcunningham1
10-12-2013, 09:45 AM
There are so many helpful, kind and "good" people in this world. I have been blessed to have encountered so, so many of these souls in my lifetime. I am glad you were helped and encountered someone who was helpful. The good always seems to outweigh the bad. Not just in The Villages, but the world as a whole.

LeeM
10-12-2013, 11:43 AM
I will be seeing you soon Laura!

We will have to call on Gracie :)

Baileysmom
10-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Glad you are back Laura, I hope to see you at the TOTV gathering at Crispers this Friday (10/18) at 3pm. TV is full of really wonderful and kind people. there is no doubt about it. :)

Schaumburger
10-16-2013, 04:06 AM
Glad you are back Laura, I hope to see you at the TOTV gathering at Crispers this Friday (10/18) at 3pm. TV is full of really wonderful and kind people. there is no doubt about it. :)

I plan on being at the TOTV gathering at Crispers on Friday. Yea Rah! The man in the parking lot last Friday did earn points with The Man upstairs (at least he did in my book).

LuvlyJubly
10-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Hi Laura,

Glad you made it to TV safe and sound, I trust you are already joining in the activity?! I am pleased to hear someone was to your rescue and it is good to know there are still some really kind people out there to offer a helping hand. I say thank you to him too!
Enjoy and hope you have lots of fun!
Amy