PDA

View Full Version : thanks to all!

chachacha
10-21-2013, 12:11 PM
just want to say thanks to all the great people who showed up at my party saturday night! it was great to have my little home bursting at the seams and my dining room table using two leaves and having friends all around it, in the living room and onto the lanai and patio! God was good and it did not rain which made sitting outside pleasant. the food and flowers and wine were flowing and i only regret that in my busy-ness i may not have been able to visit with each of you personally... hope we all have a great time at the next party, too!! :) a special thanks to the guys who helped set up and clean up, the shuttlers to the pool parking lot, those who brought chairs...etc etc... :)

2BNTV
10-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Thank you so very much for having such a crowd.

katerogers
10-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Diane, you did a super job. The party was a big success. I got to meet a lot of new people or should I say "new friends". It was, again, a great way to 'meet and greet' the new singles and I would encourage anyone who has not attended these more intimate get togethers to consider making one in the future.

Chax3 you put in a lot of work - the food was plentiful and atmosphere comfortable and fun.

Thank you for having it - especially on your birthday.

Katie

kittygilchrist
10-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Yeah, Saint Dianne. Happy Birthday, you beautiful person, you.

KansasJim
10-22-2013, 03:44 PM
Thanks so much for a great time. It was nice to meet so many new (and nice) people. I appreciate being included. Great party. Can't wait for the next one.

Jim