PDA

View Full Version : Very Confused!!!

rdhdleo
10-23-2013, 06:53 PM
OK the other day I posted how I was upset about The Lesson With The Legends and how I felt people were misled. I read all the comments and let me say this, #1 I am glad it was an awesome event and for a great cause, that is why we paid what we did to go. Let me clarify we were upset because it was advertised that the EAGLE Section would be the first 3 rows. Nothing showed a VIP section. So even though we were in the 1st 3 rows of the EAGLE section nothing told us there would be another section in front of us. This is pure misleading advertising. To the "volunteer" I commend you for giving your time for a good cause it is usually a tough job! However not all of us naturally assume or "know" that there is always VIP Seating. So excuse me! What we were upset about was that the picture of the seating did not show that! So give me a break people. For us that was a lot of money to pay even for a good cause to be misled like that. The event itself was great but believe me many people we spoke to were also upset they just don't happen to be on here. Thank goodness otherwise I guess they would have been shot down too for not always being a happy happy Villager. Have a good day!
I am also wondering how or why the Thread I created was closed before I had time to respond there????

Peachie
10-23-2013, 07:27 PM
OK the other day I posted how I was upset about The Lesson With The Legends and how I felt people were misled. I read all the comments and let me say this, #1 I am glad it was an awesome event and for a great cause, that is why we paid what we did to go. Let me clarify we were upset because it was advertised that the EAGLE Section would be the first 3 rows. Nothing showed a VIP section. So even though we were in the 1st 3 rows of the EAGLE section nothing told us there would be another section in front of us. This is pure misleading advertising. To the "volunteer" I commend you for giving your time for a good cause it is usually a tough job! However not all of us naturally assume or "know" that there is always VIP Seating. So excuse me! What we were upset about was that the picture of the seating did not show that! So give me a break people. For us that was a lot of money to pay even for a good cause to be misled like that. The event itself was great but believe me many people we spoke to were also upset they just don't happen to be on here. Thank goodness otherwise I guess they would have been shot down too for not always being a happy happy Villager. Have a good day!
I am also wondering how or why the Thread I created was closed before I had time to respond there????

I think your original post is on page 3 where it would fall back to from lack of current posts.

rdhdleo
10-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks Peachie but when I went to my original thread it would not let me respond there saying the Thread was Closed! Just wondering how that happened. Trust me I am happy to live here and have made some awesome friends and have great neighbors. Most people would say I am a very positive upbeat person. I was not being negative about the event just that the seating as posted was very misleading and many people in the Eagle section were completely surprised there were more rows of seating in front of us. That is all I was relating to. Thanks for your reply.

Peachie
10-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Thanks Peachie but when I went to my original thread it would not let me respond there saying the Thread was Closed! Just wondering how that happened. Trust me I am happy to live here and have made some awesome friends and have great neighbors. Most people would say I am a very positive upbeat person. I was not being negative about the event just that the seating as posted was very misleading and many people in the Eagle section were completely surprised there were more rows of seating in front of us. That is all I was relating to. Thanks for your reply.

Ah, yes... I see that now and even though the moderator didn't say why, as he or she normally does, I'm assuming the moderator wants us to place nice. :throwtomatoes:

rdhdleo
10-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Ah, yes... I see that now and even though the moderator didn't say why, as he or she normally does, I'm assuming the moderator wants us to place nice. :throwtomatoes:

Would have been nice if they sent me a note saying they were doing that before I could even respond to anyone...sigh Thanks again, have a great evening!

10-23-2013, 07:51 PM
The referenced thread was closed because it had gotten hopelessly off topic and turned into a number of personally directed comments between other members.

There was no issue with the original topic or many of the early replies.

If you have a question about a post you can contact the admin or moderators or use the red triangle to report a post.

Since this addresses your question, this thread will also be closed.