PDA

View Full Version : How Can I Add A Picture To Post

TERPMAN7375
10-31-2013, 02:58 PM
I am trying to attach a 3mg jpeg file (picture) to my post and I am getting error messages. I entered and uploaded picture, then I receive an error message.

Help

Indydealmaker
10-31-2013, 03:02 PM
I am trying to attach a 3mg jpeg file (picture) to my post and I am getting error messages. I entered and uploaded picture, then I receive an error message.

Help

Your photo file is too large. If you do not have a photo editing program, just send me your photo and I will resize and send back to:
smassy@yahoo.com

ganative
10-31-2013, 10:10 PM
I gave up on size limititations, I upload my pictures to photobucket, then I just paste the link into my post and then the photo will become part of your post. May sound like a ordeal but bery easy once you do a couple of times.

Indydealmaker
11-01-2013, 09:00 AM
I gave up on size limititations, I upload my pictures to photobucket, then I just paste the link into my post and then the photo will become part of your post. May sound like a ordeal but bery easy once you do a couple of times.

So. . . Size DOES matter!?:1rotfl:

LuckySevens
11-01-2013, 01:10 PM
Your photo file is too large. If you do not have a photo editing program, just send me your photo and I will resize and send back to:
smassy@yahoo.com

You are just the nicest guy to help people with this!!! Have a good day.