PDA

View Full Version : Change in Party Date at 2B's

2BNTV
11-29-2013, 09:58 AM
Please forgive me, as I was looking at the 2014 calendar, when I posted the date of the party. My bad........

It's Saturday, December 7th at 5:00 PM. Happens to be, Pearl Harbor Day. My friend's birthday. Bring you WWII stories. :smiley:

A table where food could be placed, would be helpful. Any volunteers for a table?

Please let me know if you are coming, and what you want to bring.

I will PM each one of the attendee's, and give directions to my house. Also phone number, if you get lost. There is a small parking lot behind my house and one around the corner so the first six people to get here, will be the winners!!! One might also consider to car pool, as it will be helpful.

All future poster's should repond on this thread, as the other one has the wrong date. If you come Friday, I may not be home. :ohdear:

Hoping you can all make the time to attend, as I know this is a busy time of the year!!!!!!

See y'all.

Joe

mixsonci
11-30-2013, 04:32 AM
Sorry I'll miss it, I don't get to TV until Sunday. Enjoy, hopefully next year

2BNTV
11-30-2013, 07:54 PM
Is December 7th date good for a party? I understand that Gracie is having the girls over for lunch, and some of them will not be able to attend. I can always move it to Sunday the 8th. If not, we are still on for December 7th at 5:00 PM!!!

Please let me know, as this party is already, a short time away!!!! if no one responds, then I will assume the party on Saturday the 7th, is a go. See y'all. :smiley:

This also gets the thread back to the top.

RETIREDSFW
11-30-2013, 11:26 PM
12-7-2013 is good for me.

maybe
11-30-2013, 11:37 PM
Saturday 12/7 is okay for me, but so is Sunday.
Bill

Duckhunter
12-01-2013, 08:46 PM
2B I would like to attend if u have space for another. I can bring a dessert. Let me know. Thanks. Duckhunterj

renielarson
12-02-2013, 12:19 AM
"...I understand that Gracie is having the girls over for lunch, and some of them will not be able to attend..."

Hmmmm...

2BNTV
12-02-2013, 10:24 AM
Well, it, going to be at 8 least people. Some regulars have made other plans. The more, the merrier so please let me know as I can plan accordingly. :smiley:

graciegirl
12-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Hmmmm...

Now Bright. ALL TOTV readers who are girls were invited and I had to stop the invitation at 34 so we could all sit and eat. It is for Brunch on Saturday at eleven and we will be greeting some new to The Villages girls as well as, not new to the Villages girls.

The next food get together will be around Valentine's day. Girls only. Another open invitation for any TOTV'rs who want to come to our house. Helene and I love to have girls get togethers.

Joe. The girls coming to my get together will not be delayed in coming to yours. Hugs. The more invites, the more fun the season.

KathieI
12-02-2013, 10:36 AM
My calendar is open,,,, will there be dancing???? LOL.

graciegirl
12-02-2013, 10:38 AM

Kath....we are counting on YOU to do the dancing, or lead us, or show us...or all of the above.

2BNTV
12-02-2013, 08:49 PM

Sure. I can hummmmm a tune for you, as the stereo is not available yet!!! :D

Maybe someone, has a portable CD Player with discs. I hope, I hope.

Otherwise, I will have to buy one. :smiley:

Can I count you as coming to my party?

2BNTV
12-02-2013, 08:53 PM
Joe. The girls coming to my get together will not be delayed in coming to yours. Hugs. The more invites, the more fun the season.

Thanks Gracie. Can I come over, if I dress in drag???? :jester:

Your more than welcome to come over with Henry and Helene, if you feel up to it.

WOW - 35 people. That's a lot of planning, to feed that many!!!!!

As ever, Gracie the gracious,

Hugs,

Joe

2BNTV
12-02-2013, 08:56 PM

Only on top of the tables says "Senor Frog" from Mexico.

Has anyone done table dancing in Mexico, at "Senor Frogs"? :smiley:

quirky3
12-03-2013, 08:22 AM
I am looking forward to Joe's party, and to meeting TOTV people!

renielarson
12-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Now Bright. ALL TOTV readers who are girls were invited and I had to stop the invitation at 34 so we could all sit and eat. It is for Brunch on Saturday at eleven and we will be greeting some new to The Villages girls as well as, not new to the Villages girls.

The next food get together will be around Valentine's day. Girls only. Another open invitation for any TOTV'rs who want to come to our house. Helene and I love to have girls get togethers.

Kathi, maybe we can go together IF we see the invitation, in time! I'll dance along with you!!! :pepper2: (Just being funny, Gracie..:1rotfl:...hmmm)

2BNTV
12-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Last call for alcohol. :jester:

I still have room, if people want to come over. Last count was 10 people.

5 PM on Saturday on December 7th. Pearl Harbor Day.

RETIREDSFW
12-07-2013, 02:04 PM
has joe cancelled his party??

KathieI
12-07-2013, 03:09 PM
has joe cancelled his party??

Nope!!! We'll be there 5pm tonight!!!

Doctommft
12-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Joe:

Need your address. Thanks
Tom

Doctommft
12-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Kathy:
Joe hasn't advised me of his address. Can you help?

Tom Z.

Doctommft
12-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Kathy:

I need Joe's address and he hasn't answered. Can you help?

Tom z.

KathieI
12-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Kathy:

I need Joe's address and he hasn't answered. Can you help?

Tom z.

Sent you a PM with the address.

RETIREDSFW
12-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Joe, your cornbread is ready but i don't know where to take it so i guess i will save it for myself and go to church tonight.
Sandra

Doctommft
12-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Joe and et al:

Great party, able to talk with most of the guests, food was great, and I left my table. Joe, If okay, put the table on your lanai. I'll pick it up probably Wednesday.

Thanks all,

Tom

2BNTV
12-08-2013, 01:51 AM
Joe and et al:

Great party, able to talk with most of the guests, food was great, and I left my table. Joe, If okay, put the table on your lanai. I'll pick it up probably Wednesday.

Thanks all,

Tom

Tom;

I'm sorry for not gettting back to you with my address as I was in warp mode in running around but still, there is no valid excuse. Thank goodness, Kathie came to my rescue.

I will leave the card table out Wednesday morning and you call call me at 203.856.8054, if you need anything.

Thanks for coming to the party.

Joe

Enjoying Life
12-08-2013, 04:09 AM
:sad: Darn, I missed another singles gathering. I have been in TV for 3 weeks and I was so hoping to meet other singles in a group setting but I saw the posting of this party too late. I will keep watching and hope I will be able to attend one of your gatherings soon.
Linda:sigh:

kittygilchrist
12-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Well I just got back from a trip. What did I miss, Joe????