PDA

View Full Version : Gender Differences Explained

JohnZ
09-18-2007, 03:48 PM
Men are wired differently than women as illustrated below. In Handieman’s case, for those that know him on this forum, the wiring is apparently industrial gauge and the wiring has a redundant system just in case the primary system fails.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa54/Johnzuc/FemaleBrain.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa54/Johnzuc/MaleBrain.jpg

Donna
09-18-2007, 04:50 PM
I am expecting a good response from Handi..We all know what a sence of humor he has!! :clap2: :a20:

handieman
09-18-2007, 07:21 PM
:a20:
OMG John your the first one to make me laugh this hard in months
I think if you all study the anatomy of the Male Brain, you will have a better understanding of where I'm coming from. In my case I suffered a brain injury in my early childhood and the "SEX" portion swelled (no pun intended) and I have had to endure this twisted sense of humor that you all seem to like :#1:
Please bare with me the Dr's said the swelling will go down with age and I should be fit to live with uncaged ;D
Handie :joke:

Taltarzac
09-18-2007, 07:32 PM
Funny drawings, JohnZ.

Wonder what the "gay" brain would look like or the lesbian? Then yoy would have to take into account who is the catcher and who is the thrower among homosexual men and women. Would be quite confusing.

chuckster
09-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks John Z.............This explains everything and will help my child bride understand my and her actions.

F16 1UB
09-21-2007, 08:25 PM
:a20: Great JohnZ. Now Mr. Handieman this explains your actions. Please reconsider your last line about living uncaged. :o

Steve

patjbond
10-01-2007, 12:08 PM
Hi there to you all. I loved reading this topic, hope you don't mind me butting in? Please could I possibly get this transfered (the diagrams of the male and female) to my email address? Would you mind anyone? The folks here in the U.K will laugh their socks off!

trish.bond@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks,

Trish (from Leamington Spa, Warwicks, U.K)

handieman
10-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Hi there to you all. I loved reading this topic, hope you don't mind me butting in? Please could I possibly get this transfered (the diagrams of the male and female) to my email address? Would you mind anyone? The folks here in the U.K will laugh their socks off!

trish.bond@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks,

Trish (from Leamington Spa, Warwicks, U.K)

Gee Kids our nonsense has gone international :#1:
Handie :joke:

PJ
10-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Patjbond, you can easily get those pictures yourself. Simply right-click on each one, and select "save image as", then save it to a folder of your choice on your computer's hard drive.

JohnZ
10-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Trish: I sent the pictures to your email address. Glad you liked them.