PDA

View Full Version : Invite for singles Christmas Day. Don't do this alone!

kittygilchrist
12-16-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm hosting for family and friends on Christmas Day and would welcome anyone single in the villages to share in the celebration. We'll be having dinner I think around 4 or 5, so pm for more information.

kittygilchrist
12-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Anyone who would like company on Christmas Day? We are hoping you will join us, but look at that avatar of Emma the boxer, she will love you up.
Many of us who care about each other as singles in TV have met each other like this, one gathering at a time, and no organization.
Kitty
ps about a dozen are gathering so far and everyone can simply say yes, I'll come.
pm for directions.

kittygilchrist
12-21-2013, 12:25 PM
update on room at the inn for Christmas Day...I'm so blessed that my family will come:
brother, sis-in-law, son, his girl. and my single friends too:
Larry, Dianne, Philip, Nina, Jim, Bill and Bambi (not her real name)....
ain't this fun?
there is still room if any latecomers want a place to enjoy good company!

rpicker04
12-21-2013, 04:02 PM
update on room at the inn for Christmas Day...I'm so blessed that my family will come:
brother, sis-in-law, son, his girl. and my single friends too:
Larry, Dianne, Philip, Nina, Jim, Bill and Bambi (not her real name)....
ain't this fun?
there is still room if any latecomers want a place to enjoy good company!
Hi Kitty

I would love to join you and your family and friends if there still is room. I met you at Larry's Thanksgiving dinner. Also, it would be fun to hear about your trip to Italy with Dianne and her family.

Ron Pickering

kittygilchrist
12-23-2013, 09:54 AM
Yes, Ron, there's room for you at Kitty's Inn! See you Weds.
Merry Christmas!

2BNTV
12-23-2013, 01:32 PM
As you know, i won't be able to make this function as i will be in Ft. Lauderdale, with my son and granddaughter.

I hope everyone has a good time, and Merry Xmas. :smiley:

graciegirl
12-23-2013, 02:27 PM
I think this is wonderful to read. I know first hand of Kitty's genuine welcoming hospitality. I wish all of you gathering there and all of you gathering anywhere this wonderful week........................

Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas.

P.S. The G's all just got to view 2BNTV's beautiful renovation. Wow. He knows how to put things together. Thank you for the coffee and cake and warm welcome. Joe.

I am so glad you are HERE, and not waiting anymore.

JE Greenwood
12-23-2013, 02:29 PM
I'm hosting for family and friends on Christmas Day and would welcome anyone single in the villages to share in the celebration. We'll be having dinner I think around 4 or 5, so pm for more information.

Kitty what a generous person you are!

chachacha
12-23-2013, 04:52 PM
just want to add that i agree with gracie that joe 2BNTV did a fabulous job choosing the decor of his home...it looks great! and i also agree that kitty is a generous and wonderful person! merry Christmas to everyone!

Midvale
12-23-2013, 08:35 PM
Have fun.
Merry Christmas from Rochester, NY. It's snowing...

kittygilchrist
12-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Merry CHRISTMAS ron!!!

RickinMinnesota
12-23-2013, 10:43 PM
-10 and snowing and I AM DREAMING OF warm Christmases in my retirement. Couple more years and I'll be joining you all. Warm wishes and health in the new year. Rick

surething
12-24-2013, 10:44 AM
Hi Kitty! I think this was so gracious of you to think about us "orphans". Do you have room for one more single lady? Can I bring some wine...etc?

Kathleen

Boudicca
12-25-2013, 01:45 PM
We have invited our single friends, along with those whose partner is either working or out of town. We always try to make sure no-one we know, is left to celebrate by themselves. Its the season for giving.

2BNTV
12-25-2013, 02:00 PM
I think this is wonderful to read. I know first hand of Kitty's genuine welcoming hospitality. I wish all of you gathering there and all of you gathering anywhere this wonderful week........................

Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas.

P.S. The G's all just got to view 2BNTV's beautiful renovation. Wow. He knows how to put things together. Thank you for the coffee and cake and warm welcome. Joe.

I am so glad you are HERE, and not waiting anymore.

Awwwwwww.... shucks. what can I say, but thanks for the compliments. :smiley:

just want to add that i agree with gracie that joe 2BNTV did a fabulous job choosing the decor of his home...it looks great! and i also agree that kitty is a generous and wonderful person! merry Christmas to everyone!

Thank you so very much, for your compliments.

:agree:

Kitty is a wonderful, generous person and deserves every bit of happiness. :smiley:

P.S. - We all deserve happiness. :smiley:

chachacha
12-25-2013, 11:15 PM
we had a great time at kitty's today....lots of yummy food, good company and pleasant conversation. a blessing indeed! hope everyone had a merry christmas!

rpicker04
12-27-2013, 07:06 AM
Kitty is special and deserves to live happily ever after as do all of her wonderful friends. I am so thankful to know all of you.

kittygilchrist
12-27-2013, 08:09 AM
thank you Ron! I'm grateful to everyone for bringing so many wonderful treats, Larry for tremendous work in the kitchen, and Dianne for stuffing the fridge when it was over. What a pleasure to have my house warmed by so many wonderful people. Dearest Kathleen, I was not on totv the 24th. We will meet soon I am sure!