PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox fan needs help

arleneg
12-18-2013, 09:59 PM
We recently purchased our home in the Village of Charlotte and need to know which tv provider (Comcast, Direct TV, etc.) will provide the best Red Sox game coverage. Any direction and help is greatly appreciated. Also appreciate if you can provide your cost per month. Thanks so much.

Villageshooter
12-18-2013, 10:21 PM
best thing u can do is make sure ur provider has the MLB network an u can see all games home and away,, the fee is really cheap for what u get for thentire season. direct tv has issues with the weather here with all the rain we have here in the bubble,, as far as comcast, it is pricey but is good reliable service and the internet speeds are unmatched,

2BNTV
12-19-2013, 02:10 AM
best thing u can do is make sure ur provider has the MLB network an u can see all games home and away,, the fee is really cheap for what u get for thentire season. direct tv has issues with the weather here with all the rain we have here in the bubble,, as far as comcast, it is pricey but is good reliable service and the internet speeds are unmatched,

I would use Directvas they have the best sports packages. I believe it comes with MLB, but your have to ask them if you get complete coverage of Red Sox games ,Yankees, on the YES Network).

Prices are rsaonable for what you get. Blackouts of your television will be infrequent in the summer months, due to rainstorms. Your receiver can be programmed for non HD dupliacte channeling, in case this happens, Blackouts last 15 mnutes at the most.

I would suggest you get the DVR recorder type unit. You can record games, for when they play on the west coast, and watch them the next day.

I hpoe this helps but don't disregard my info, as I am a Yankee fan. Always have been and always will be. Go Yanks!!!! :D

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
12-19-2013, 02:18 AM
Comcast has great service. In almost two years here, we've never had a blackout. I also had Comcast up north and loved it there as well.

To watch the Red Sox games you have to get the MB package which is about $200 per year.

You might also want to look into joining Red Sox Nation here in the Villages. It is the largest contingent of Red Sox nation in the world. My wife and I drive down to Tampa a few times a years to see them play the Rays. It's and easy drive and a very nice ballpark in which to watch a game.

784caroline
12-19-2013, 09:18 AM
Hey Red Sox Fans...where you aware that the Red Sox Fan Club is having a cruise January 12th out of Ft Lauderdale on Celebrity Shilouette !!