PDA

View Full Version : Rolex Rankings Movers of the Year 2013 Final!

tonyj5
01-01-2014, 02:30 AM
As we wait for the 2014 season to begin (we are about three weeks away), it gives me a little time to look back at the players that made the biggest moves in the Rolex Rankings in 2013.

The Rolex Rankings system awards points to players based on an accumulated 104-week "rolling" period, with the points awarded in the most recent 13-week period carrying a stronger value.
A player is then ranked according to her average points per tournament, as determined by dividing her total number of points by the number of eligible tournaments played during the 104 week period. A minimum divisor (35) is also used.

I have gone back to the first Rolex Rankings of the year and compared them to the current rankings. The only requirements for my list is: (1) A player must have been ranked in the top 100 at the start of the year, or be in the top 100 now. (2) A player must have started the year 2013 with a minimum rating of 0.50 (or else this chart would be filled with unknown names.)

TONY'S LPGA REPORT: Rolex Rankings Movers of the Year 2013 - Final (http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2014/01/rolex-rankings-movers-of-year-2013-final.html)