PDA

View Full Version : Blue Heron with an itch

alemorkam
01-01-2014, 09:39 AM
https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/members/alemorkam-12193/albums/my-around-villages-pictures/5275-4841638-380x380.jpg

jebartle
01-01-2014, 09:47 AM
LOVE your pics:BigApplause:

alemorkam
01-01-2014, 09:52 AM
thank you very much.

graciegirl
01-01-2014, 10:08 AM
DE-Light-ful!

billethkid
01-01-2014, 10:37 AM
I must not have something set right as I never see any of the pictures that are presented.

How do I get to see them?

6XNANA
01-01-2014, 12:26 PM
I have been changing my screen savers to your beautiful pictures ! Got my husband very confused :) wondering where I am getting them from ! Great work .....

BS Beef
01-01-2014, 12:39 PM
I must not have something set right as I never see any of the pictures that are presented.

The picture is just there. I don't have to click on anything. I've never had a problem. Do other picture/images show up for you? For example any of the "for sale" items on this site.

I would check your properties under the "view" tab. I have an Apple so not sure exactly where to look on a PC. Hope you get it worked out cause some of these are absolutely spectacular!!!

CFrance
01-01-2014, 12:49 PM

BTK, try this... go to Usercp at top of page. Scroll down to Edit Options on the left side of the page and open that. Then scroll down the middle of the Edit Options page to Visible Post Elements and make sure you have Show Images checked under that heading.

If it is checked, than maybe someone with more computer knowledge than I can help.

billethkid
01-01-2014, 10:52 PM
BTK, try this... go to Usercp at top of page. Scroll down to Edit Options on the left side of the page and open that. Then scroll down the middle of the Edit Options page to Visible Post Elements and make sure you have Show Images checked under that heading.

If it is checked, than maybe someone with more computer knowledge than I can help.
I did check the settings and all is enabled to show pictures/etc.

AND, tonight the picture is there......will have to wait for the next one. And yes I do get the pictures when viewing sale items.

We'll see what happens.

Thanx for the help.

CFrance
01-02-2014, 07:35 AM
I did check the settings and all is enabled to show pictures/etc.

AND, tonight the picture is there......will have to wait for the next one. And yes I do get the pictures when viewing sale items.

We'll see what happens.

Thanx for the help.

What happens to me sometimes is the picture does not appear right away, but it doesn't exactly load slowly--like loading top to bottom--but pops on after a minute or two. It's a mystery.

LianaB
01-02-2014, 08:29 AM

I can see them on my laptop, but they don't show up on my ipad