Ask The Expert

Closed Thread
Old 01-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Administrator
Default Ask The Expert

When a question is asked in one of the 'Ask an Expert' forums a question such as this one (The Villages Florida Real Estate), the Legal or the golf cart ones, only the expert should reply. If you want the general community to give opinions then please post in the general forums. Do you have a real estate question to ask a local Village Realtor? Ask April Couturier for expert advice.
Only the "Expert" should reply in this forum. All other posts will be deleted.
Please don't reply in the expert section unless you have been enlisted as an expert to respond in those particular 'Ask an Expert' sections. Thank you in advance.

Admin

Last edited by Ad poster; 06-09-2020 at 09:47 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Default Where to advertise our house for sale by owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
When a question is asked in one of the 'Ask an Expert' forums a question such as this one (The Villages Florida Real Estate), the Legal or the golf cart ones, only the expert should reply. If you want the general community to give opinions then please post in the general forums. Please don't reply in the expert section unless you have been enlisted as an expert to respond in those particular 'Ask an Expert' sections. Thank you in advance.

Admin
Hi!
We are selling our home in The Villages and was wondering if you had some suggestions on where we should advertise our house for sale by owner for the best response? I advertised here on Talk of the Villages and just wanted to know if there was somewhere else we should advertise.

Thank You!
Vita (& Frank)
Old 02-11-2013, 11:59 AM
TOTV Moderator

There is a Real Estate for Sale Forum. Put your house in there.

Please repost if you cannot find it.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:00 PM

Hi,
We are looking to rent a home in the Villages in March 2014. So far we have had no success. What do you suggest?

Thanks,
Maggie
Old 08-25-2013, 08:42 AM
Default Renting a storefront in Brownwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
When a question is asked in one of the 'Ask an Expert' forums a question such as this one (The Villages Florida Real Estate), the Legal or the golf cart ones, only the expert should reply. If you want the general community to give opinions then please post in the general forums. Please don't reply in the expert section unless you have been enlisted as an expert to respond in those particular 'Ask an Expert' sections. Thank you in advance.

Admin
Who do you contact to get the rental prices for a storefront in Brownwood? Are these Buisnesses only for The Board to vote or can anyone apply for a storefront say for a ice cream shop or candy store? .Where is this information ?Thanks Looking for a future Retierment hobby and having a house in Gilchrist Brownwood would be ideal location.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,932 Times in 2,702 Posts

My wife and I are looking to buy a manufactured home in the Historic District and see lots of 2 bed/2 bath homes in our price range that seem to have a reasonable size back yard based on listing pictures. However, we want to be able to add a 10 x 20 foot lanai enclosing a 8 x 16 foot swim spa for our fitness needs and are wondering what the zoning/set back restrictions are? We want to be sure we don't buy a home and subsequently find out we can't live our retirement dream! Advice helping to insure this won't happen will be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,932 Times in 2,702 Posts
Default Property line set back requirements

Please help, need to know answers before buying. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
My wife and I are looking to buy a manufactured home in the Historic District and see lots of 2 bed/2 bath homes in our price range that seem to have a reasonable size back yard based on listing pictures. However, we want to be able to add a 10 x 20 foot lanai enclosing a 8 x 16 foot swim spa for our fitness needs and are wondering what the zoning/set back restrictions are? We want to be sure we don't buy a home and subsequently find out we can't live our retirement dream! Advice helping to insure this won't happen will be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:20 PM
Veteran member

I live in the historic section, in my deed it says something like the Villages has the right first refusal. Am I mistaken, is it enforced?
Old 01-25-2019, 10:39 AM
Default 1031 Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTV Team View Post

Admin
I am selling a property and looking to possibly buy properties in TV as rentals, as part of a 1031 Exchange. Anyone have experience in TV with 1031"s?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.