commissions

commissions

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 07:30 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Good luck with that... What you pay is what you get... A strip ad one column long in the daily sun is 78 t0 300 dollars. Plus we all pay our brokers and the national realtors association plus the local realtors association fees plus additional liability insurance... Sorry just cost of doing business. Not to mention website site exposure etc. tv CHARGES 6& non- negotiable of which the developer gets 50%. GOOD LUCK .. a PHD does not mean baloney in this market. It is how much exposure you get and if you are priced right. A REALTOR can help you with that. TV only has their website and their news paper. 90%+ LOOK ON LINE FIRST..THEN MAKE DE3CISION. Oh by the way TV does not represent you the seller or the BUYER AND ARE NOT HELD TO A CODE OF ETHICS. FIND SOMEONE YOU CONNECT WITH!!!!! PRICING IS CRITICAL... GET A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF WHAT IS SELLING IN YOUR AREA TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT OUT OF THE MARKET

Visit my website for GREAT information about The Villages Florida www.LyleGant.com

Old 03-23-2018, 06:24 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by need2no View Post
have found 2 realtors one @ 5% and one @ 4%.

no fear of realtors not showing the property as most buyers browse listings on their own and tell the realtors what they want to see. it's our $$ not the realtors. this debate will always be ongoing
I arrived here with a list of homes that I was interested in. After seeing them all, I was interested in one but someone had made an offer on it and I didn't want to get into a bidding war. My agent then said, "Let me show you one more that just went on the market." I took one look and that was the house for me. I made a lowball offer and it was accepted. My agent also knew that the owner was desperate to sell. If I had tried to come here and buy myself without an agent, I would never have gotten that house.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Tags
commission, realtor, flat, villa, sell