Home Inspector

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2020, 03:49 PM
Default Home Inspector

Looking for recommendations for reliable home inspector. Selling and buying.
Old 02-11-2020, 03:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,411 Times in 5,104 Posts

Frank D'Angelo, 352-250-7818.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Home inspector recommendations
Old 02-11-2020, 10:44 PM

Frank D'Angelo the best and most highly recommend home inspector in the Villages . He did my dad's house, my house and my wife's relatives home. Not to mention tons of my customers I mention his name to are all very satisfied. 352- 250-7818
Old 02-12-2020, 07:01 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Thank you for the kind words. We love what we do and try our very best to do it well.

While there are many types of inspections, ( Pre-sale, Warranty, Peace of Mind, 4-point, Wind Mit, etc., etc).....we specialize in One Year Warranty inspections.

Of course, we also do the "normal" "before you buy" inspections...typically within 7-10 days after you get a purchase offer contract. Often however because these tend to be needed the same week as when the purchase offer is accepted, we are sometimes already booked up for that small window of time. We do make every effort to accommodate all of our customers without ever compromising the quality of our inspections.

We are a small Father and two Sons company. You get us....not an employee.

Most, over 95% of our inspections are one year warranty inspections. This is what we specialize in. Most folks call us months in advance to get on our schedule for a time and date that fits their busy Villages lifestyle. Some folks call only a few weeks before their warranty expires....we still make every effort to fit them in, even if it is on weekends, etc....but we do prefer when folks call a bit more before that.

We always have at least two of us there. You AND the Villages warranty department will get the report the same day as the inspection. A warranty inspection done well is more extensive than a Realty inspection, as we look for and document all cosmetic issues that will be fixed, as well as structural, mechanical and safety issues. The report is quality, full color, plenty of pictures, even video if needed.

Even with two inspectors at your home, a good inspection typically takes at least 2 hours on site. I can keep going, but I realize this sounds too much like an advertisement...I apologize. I only intended on saying thanks for the kind words and to briefly explain the different types of inspections.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to visit our website or email us or give us a call.

Respectfully, Frank D'Angelo, ACI

Tags
home, inspector, recommendations, reliable, selling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.