Inspectors

Closed Thread
Old 08-27-2013, 11:06 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Gant View Post
I agree with all BUT a Realtor having VESTED interest. My vested interest is for my CUSTOMER and I always want the best results for them, as if a shoddy job is done, the blame usually goes to the Realtor. My reputation is the only tool I have. Normally if asked, I will give the names of the Inspectors that are licensed, know The Villages and do thorough inspections.
I hesitate to post on this thread, as it is in the section for Lyle to comment on exclusively, but I just would like to add that I agree with Mr. Gant. Most good, successful Realtors WANT a good inspection by a qualified inspector because in the end, a good inspection usually prevents problems and generally makes all parties involved more pleased with the process.
While I have not yet had the pleasure of working with Mr. Gant, I did meet him once a few years ago and found him to be quite professional.

I also agree with his preference for using Tom Comer. I know Tom very well and have the upmost respect for him. Tom is a great Home Inspector, and if I ever needed my own inspection and for some reason could not do it myself, Tom would be my first choice. Because we are both pretty busy, at times we have referred folks to each other when we could not accommodate them. Tom and I are friends and are both ASHI Certified, licensed Inspectors.

Respectfully, Frank
Old 08-30-2013, 11:32 AM

Thank you for the comments and referral Lyle....Tom Comer
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.