List of properties in or near TV with the bond paid or no bond or no CDD??

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2014, 08:37 AM
Default List of properties in or near TV with the bond paid or no bond or no CDD??

Where/how can I get a liast of all properties in or near The Villages with the BOND paid or NO BOND and no CDD's ?

I am in MN and want to retire there.

Also need to rent a place somewhere reasonable until I find what I want with a flexible lease - not a one year lease. Apartment, Townhome or house, whatever I can find and afford.

Need a place near the end of this year.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:58 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekcormn View Post
Where/how can I get a liast of all properties in or near The Villages with the BOND paid or NO BOND and no CDD's ?

Also need to rent a place somewhere reasonable until I find what I want with a flexible lease - not a one year lease. Apartment, Townhome or house, whatever I can find and afford.

Need a place near the end of this year.
Not aware that there is such a list. Finding such would require interactin with Villages and MLS R.E. sales folks to find them for you. Closest you can probably come is to search homes @ The Villages - Florida's Friendliest Retirement Hometown - New Home Sales, Home Resales, Build Your Dream Home, Brownwood Paddock Square and enter the phrase bond paid in the search area on the main page there. Will most likely be far from finding all such homes for sale - especially if they are not listed by the Villages and are on MLS service.

Finding a place to ren, besides reading the for rent forum here, some realtors service rentals, there are ads in The Daily Sun classified advertising [http://www.thevillagesdailysun.com/], and you can always do an internet search on a phrase such as rentals in the villages.

Hope that helps!

Old 08-19-2014, 10:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
Not aware that there is such a list. Finding such would require interactin with Villages and MLS R.E. sales folks to find them for you. Closest you can probably come is to search homes @ The Villages - Florida's Friendliest Retirement Hometown - New Home Sales, Home Resales, Build Your Dream Home, Brownwood Paddock Square and enter the phrase bond paid in the search area on the main page there. Will most likely be far from finding all such homes for sale - especially if they are not listed by the Villages and are on MLS service.

Finding a place to ren, besides reading the for rent forum here, some realtors service rentals, there are ads in The Daily Sun classified advertising [http://www.thevillagesdailysun.com/], and you can always do an internet search on a phrase such as rentals in the villages.

Hope that helps!
Hope this helps too;

ALL of the villages IN The Villages are operated under the CDD form of government.

Property with or without the bond is NOT an issue. The price is the issue. If the bond is unpaid, add about 23K for a designer, 50K for a premier, and about 13K for a cottage or patio villa.

You can go to thevillages.com and see a list of all properties that are for sale and listed BY the developers or go to any MLS to see those that are for sale listed by outside realtors. Many, probably MOST of us feel you can trust the developer. BUT you should come down here and conceptualize what a designer, premier, cottage, ranch, and villa is...or are....

Everyone is skeptical in the beginning. I was. It seems to good to be true.

I don't work for the developer on my First Communion beads, I swear it.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:24 AM
Default Bond

[QUOTE=tekcormn;925342]Where/how can I get a liast of all properties in or near The Villages with the BOND paid or NO BOND and no CDD's ?

Need a place near the end of this year.[/QUOTE
Do not limit your home search to bond free homes.
If you are buying new you will have a bond.Add the bond to the selling price to get the true price.Preowned may or may not have a bond.If you are looking at a home with a bond just add the bond to the selling price to get the true price.
I would not rule out a preowned just because it has a bond.Compare the true price of a home with a bond with the selling price of a bond free home.
The few real estate agents I talked to claim that paying off the bond does not increase the selling price enough to justify paying off the bond.Don't forget you can offer less than the asking price on a preowned.
First decide on the home style you want,manufactured,patio,courtyard,ranch/cottage,designer,premier
Next ,Location,location,location.All locations in TV are great.You decide the location best for you.Pick a location that is near the activities you will be doing.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.